Wed, Apr. 29, 7:30 AM
- Net profit of $466M, or $0.99 per diluted share, vs. $439M, or $0.92 per share, a year earlier. Operating earnings per share of $1.01.
- Revenue by segment: Electrical Products -2%; Electrical Systems and Services -5%; Hydraulics -15%; Aerospace flat; Vehicle -4%.
- Repurchased $170M during the quarter.
- Due to negative currency translation impacts, the company lowered its full-year operating earnings guidance to $4.65-$4.95 per share from a range of $4.75-$5.05. Organic revenue growth is expected to be 2%-3%, compared with its previous guidance for 3%-4% growth.
- Operating earnings for Q2 are anticipated to be $1.10-$1.20 per share.
- ETN +0.6% premarket
- Q1 results
Wed, Apr. 29, 6:32 AM
Tue, Apr. 28, 5:30 PM
- ABB, ACCO, ADT, AME, AMED, ANTM, AVY, BC, BEN, BGCP, BOKF, CBG, CCJ, CFR, CRI, CVE, DHX, DX, DXYN, EDR, ETN, EVER, EXC, FCAU, FCH, FDML, FI, FUN, GD, GEL, GIB, GRMN, GRUB, GT, HCBK, HERO, HES, HLT, HOT, HUM, ICON, IDCC, IP, ISSI, LFUS, LINE, LL, LVLT, MA, MDLZ, MTOR, MWV, NEE, NOC, NSC, NYCB, OCR, PCG, PX, Q, RES, ROL, SAIA, SAVE, SLAB, SLGN, SNCR, SO, SPIL, SPR, SPW, TRI, TWX, UMC, VRX, WEX, WM, WOOF
Tue, Apr. 21, 11:03 AM
Wed, Feb. 25, 9:47 AM
Tue, Feb. 3, 7:24 AM
- Net profit of $581M, or $1.23 per share, vs. $479M, or $1.00 per share, a year earlier. Operating earnings per share of $1.27.
- Revenue by segment: Electrical Products +3%; Electrical Systems and Services flat; Hydraulics -6%; Aerospace +2%; Vehicle +4%.
- SG&A -10%; R&D -7%.
- The company expects operating earnings of between $0.95-$1.05 per share in the first quarter of 2015 despite foreign currency headwinds and a higher anticipated tax rate.
- Full-year operating earnings are anticipated to be between $4.75-$5.05 per share.
- Q4 results
Tue, Feb. 3, 6:31 AM
Mon, Feb. 2, 5:30 PM
Tue, Jan. 13, 10:06 AM
Tue, Jan. 13, 8:42 AM
Dec. 18, 2014, 10:40 AM
- Introducing new backup power solutions, Eaton (ETN +2.1%) has unveiled its new EGENX air-cooled standby generator and EGSX automatic transfer switch.
- The new generator offers improved engine efficiency with an electronic governor and built-in battery trickle charger, while the transfer switch helps protect generators from overload with two load shedding contacts.
Dec. 11, 2014, 11:06 AM
- Creating the largest self-sufficient solar microgrid project in Africa, Eaton (ETN +1%) will provide electrical engineering services and power distribution equipment for a 5 MW solar microgrid system in Annobon Province, an island off Equatorial Guinea.
- The microgrid has battery storage and is designed to supply power to meet the off-grid community’s energy demand.
Nov. 19, 2014, 10:09 AM
- Eaton (ETN -0.9%) has announced a new electrical lockout device that minimizes the safety risks during machine maintenance and significantly improves efficiency of the lockout procedure.
- Eaton’s Vehicle Group is currently installing the newly developed Bus Plug Lockout at more than 40 manufacturing facilities worldwide.
- The device allows workers to safely disable power to plant equipment at an electrical bus bar – typically located 13 feet off the ground – without having to use an aerial lift.
Oct. 29, 2014, 7:06 AM
- Net income attributable to shareholders of $602M, or $1.26 per diluted share vs. $510M, or $1.07 per diluted share in the same period a year ago.
- Revenue by segment: Electrical Products +3%; Electrical Systems and Services +1; Hydraulics -1%; Aerospace +1%; Vehicle +5%.
- The company expects operating EPS for Q4 of 2014 to be between $1.15-$1.25, and updated its guidance for 2014 operating EPS to between $4.55-$4.65 (an increase of 11% compared to last year).
- Q3 results
- ETN -0.4% premarket
Oct. 29, 2014, 6:34 AM
Oct. 28, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADP, AIT, ALKS, ALLY, AMED, ARW, AUO, AVX, BAH, BDC, CCJ, CFR, CKSW, CMC, COT, CTCM, DXYN, ETN, EVER, EXC, GHM, GRMN, GT, H, HES, HSY, IACI, ISSI, JLL, LFUS, MHFI, MRGE, MTH, NVMI, OMG, PAG, PB, PSX, PSXP, PX, RES, RL, ROL, RYAM, SEE, SKYW, SO, SODA, SPW, SPWR, STM, TEL, TFX, UAM, UBSI, VLY, WEC, WLP, WM, XRAY
ETN vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR