Energy Transfer Partners Has Turned Into An Attractive Investment Opportunity
- According to the recently published Oil and Gas: Master Limited Partnership Report by the Wall Street Transcript there is great anticipation for corrections in MLP stocks in 2014.
- The U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission is approving more natural gas terminals as gates to the natural gas exports markets.
- Energy Transfer Partners L.P. received a permit to construct a 23-mile long pipeline connecting Hidalgo County in Texas and the city of Reynosa in the Tamaulipas State of Mexico.
- The company has a target cash distribution coverage ratio of 1.05× and has a dividend yield of 6.76% that is higher than the industry and sector averages.
- Zacks Industry Rank perspective regards the company’s stock as a great pick for investors and the company has been seeing upward earnings estimate revisions by analysts since the past month.