Wed, Jan. 14, 8:50 AM
- The EmCare division of Envision Healthcare Holdings (NYSE:EVHC) acquires Emergency Medical Associates (EMA) of Parsippany, NJ and Scottsdale Emergency Associates, LTD (SEA) of Phoenix, AZ. The two doctor groups will add ~$300M to EmCare's revenues and almost 2M patient encounters per year.
- EMA employs 945 clinicians including 580 doctors who provide emergency department, hospitalist and urgent care services at 47 facilities in NJ, NY, RI and NC. SEA employs 40 physicians at more than 12 mid-level providers in the Phoenix area.
- The acquisitions are expected to close before the end of next month.
- 2015 Guidance: non-GAAP EBITDA: $653M - 665M; non-GAAP EPS: $1.42 - 1.50.
Jun. 10, 2014, 6:44 PM
- Envision Healthcare Holdings (EVHC +0.1%) division EmCare acquires Phoenix Physicians LLC. Phoenix provides services to 21 hospitals in six states. Its 500 affiliated clinicians provide ER, urgent care facility, adult and pediatric hospitalist, OB/GYN and high risk perinatal services in FL, NC, NJ, AR, OH and VA. Financial terms are not disclosed.
EVHC vs. ETF Alternatives
Envision Healthcare Holdings Inc provides physician-led, outsourced medical services in the United States with approximately 34,000 employees and affiliated clinicians. The Company operates in two business segments: EmCare and AMR.
Other News & PR