5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
There are no Transcripts on EVOK.
GlobeNewswire (Mon, 8:30AM)
GlobeNewswire (Mar 4, 2014)
Evoke Pharma Study Reports Positive Results of Metoclopramide Nasal Spray for Gastroparesis in DiabeticsGlobeNewswire (Jan 22, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Jan 7, 2014)
EVOK vs. ETF Alternatives
Wednesday, Jan 2212:47 PM|Wednesday, Jan 2212:47 PM| 1 Comment
Wednesday, Jan 229:34 AM
Wednesday, Jan 229:34 AM| Comment!
- Evoke Pharma's (EVOK) shares soar 29% after a Phase IIb study shows that the company's intranasal delivery of metoclopramide is better at managing the symptoms of diabetic gastroparesis compared with the pill version.
- Gastroparesis is a disorder in which the stomach takes too long to empty its contents. Metoclopramide is used to relieve feelings of nausea or vomiting.
- Evoke plans to start a Phase III trial soon.
- No new treatments for managing the symptoms of gastroparesis have received FDA approval since 1980. "There are very few drugs in clinical development for this debilitating diabetic complication," says Evoke CEO Dave Gonyer. (PR)
Wednesday, Jan 229:09 AM
Tuesday, Nov 192013, 12:45 PM|Tuesday, Nov 192013, 12:45 PM| 1 Comment
Tuesday, Nov 192013, 9:14 AM
Tuesday, Nov 192013, 9:14 AM| Comment!
- Aegis starts Evoke Pharma (EVOK) at Buy with a $60 target (that represents upside of ~636%).
- Analyst Raghuram Selvaraju likes the regulatory chances for EVK-001 (intranasal metoclopramide).
- "Since the compound in question is already approved for the same indication in which Evoke is aiming to test it, this program seems a low-risk proposition," Selvaraju says.
- Shares +54% premarket
Monday, Nov 42013, 9:45 AM
Monday, Nov 42013, 9:45 AM| Comment!
- Cell Therapeutics (CTIC +8.3%) initiated at Buy at Wainwright. Price target is $4.
- Evoke Pharma (EVOK +2.1%) initiated at Buy at Cantor. Price target is $19.
- MacroGenics (MGNX +0.8%) initiated at Leerink and BofA at Outperform and Neutral respectively. Price targets are $34 and $30.
- AstraZeneca (AZN +0.1%) cut to Neutral from Buy at UBS.
- WellCare Health Plans (WCG -0.6%) cut to Neutral from Buy at Monness Crespi.
- Teva (TEVA -0.9%) cut to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan. Price target to $38 from $43.
Wednesday, Sep 252013, 12:06 PM
Wednesday, Sep 252013, 12:06 PM| 1 Comment
- Foundation Medicine (FMI +79%) — which markets molecular information-enabled products to physicians and biopharma firms — opens at $31.50, well above its expected range of $14-16. Through June 30, the company had logged sales of $11.1M and incurred an operating loss of $17.1M.
- Evoke Pharma (EVOK -5.8%) — which develops treatments for GI diseases — opens at $11.15, below its expected range of $12-14.
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.