SA News • Dec. 31, 2014
There are no Transcripts on EWO.
Dec. 31, 2014, 11:34 AM
- Nearly all the ETFs involved are single-country funds, with 22 seeing reduced fees, and 19 increases. First up is the list of funds seeing cuts and the number of basis points:
- EWA 3 basis points, EWO 3 bps, EWC 3 bps, EWQ 3 bps, EWG 3 bps, EWH 3 bps, EWM 3 bps, EWS 3 bps, EWP 3 bps, EWD 3 bps, EWL 3 bps, ENZL 3 bps, EWU 3 bps, EWK 2 bps, EZU 2 bps, EWI 2 bps, EWJ 2 bps, SCJ 2 bps, EWW 2 bps, EWN 2 bps, EIRL 2 bps.
- Next are the funds with increases; all are by one basis point: EWZ, BKF, ECH, EEM, EIS, EZA, EWY, EWT, THD, TUR, ERUS, EPU, EWZS, MCHI, ECNS, INDA, EIDO, EPHE, EPOL.
- Previously: Vanguard lowers fees on 12 ETFs
Nov. 21, 2014, 7:27 AM
- "We will do what we must to raise inflation and inflation expectations as fast as possible," Mario Draghi told a banking conference, promising faster asset purchases as needed.
- The Stoxx 50 (NYSEARCA:FEZ) is higher by 2.2%, led by a 2.4% gain in Spain (NYSEARCA:EWP) and a 2.3% advance in Italy (NYSEARCA:EWI). Germany (NYSEARCA:EWG) and France (NYSEARCA:EWQ) are up 2%, and the U.K. by 1%.
- The euro (NYSEARCA:FXE) is down 0.9% and buying $1.2432.
- ETFs: VGK, FEZ, EWP, DFE, IEV, HEDJ, EWL, EPV, EZU, EWD, NORW, EIRL, EWO, FEU, EWN, EWK, EDEN, FEP, EWGS, UPV, EURL, ENOR, ADRU, FEEU, EFNL, GERJ, DBEU, EURZ, FSZ, IEUR, FIEU, QESP, SMEZ, ESTX, HEZU, FEUZ
Aug. 14, 2014, 6:46 AM
- Euro-Zone GDP failed to grow in the second quarter following 12 months of weak growth, causing European equity markets to fall and increasing pressure on the ECB to do more to boost growth and inflation.
- Data released this morning by the European Union's statistics office translates into 0.2% growth in annualized terms, down from the first quarter's 0.8% pace.
- The euro zone's three largest economies, which account for two-thirds of the region's €9.6T ($12.8T) GDP, all did not post any growth. German GDP shrank 0.2% from the first quarter and Italy's output fell at a similar pace. The French economy, the bloc's second largest behind Germany, stagnated for a second straight quarter.
- The region's next largest economies, Spain and the Netherlands, posted some growth but not enough to offset their larger peers.
- ETFs: FXE, RSX, VGK, EUO, EWG, FEZ, GREK, EWP, EWI, DFE, RUSL, ERO, RSXJ, IEV, ERUS, RUSS, EWL, HEDJ, EU, EWU, EPV, EUFN, EZU, EWD, NORW, EWQ, EPOL, EIRL, PLND, RBL, EWO, DRR, GXF, FEU, EWN, GUR, EWK, EDEN, FDD, EWGS, FEP, ESR, UPV, EUFX, PGAL, ULE, IFEU, DBGR, ENOR, ADRU, EWUS, EUDG, DXGE, FEEU, GERJ, URR, FGM, EFNL, EURL, FKU, FSZ, DXPS, RUDR, EURZ, DBEU, QDEU, IEUR, FIEU, EUMV, HEWG, SMEZ, QESP, DBUK, QGBR
Jun. 5, 2014, 7:55 AM
- The Stoxx 50 (FEZ) is up 0.8% after being about flat ahead of the ECB rate decision, at which the central bank cut all three of its benchmark rates, including taking the deposit facility rate into negative territory.
- Italy (EWI) with a 1.3% gain and France (EWQ) ahead 1% lead the way.
- The euro (FXE) tumbles about 40 pips, now off 0.3% on the session and buying $1.3563.
- Europe equity ETFs: RSX, VGK, EWG, FEZ, GREK, EWP, EWI, DFE, RUSL, IEV, RSXJ, EWL, ERUS, EWU, RUSS, EPV, EZU, EWD, HEDJ, NORW, EWQ, EPOL, EIRL, PLND, EWO, RBL, GXF, EWN, FEU, EWK, FDD, EWGS, FEP, EDEN, UPV, EWUS, DBGR, PGAL, ADRU, ENOR, GERJ, DXGE, FEEU, FGM, EURL, FKU, EFNL, EUDG, DXPS, FSZ, EURZ, FIEU, RUDR, DBEU, HEWG, DBUK
- Euro ETFs: FXE, EUO, ERO, DRR, EUFX, ULE, URR
- ECB chief Mario Draghi's press conference begins at 8:30 ET.
Jan. 16, 2012, 3:42 AM
Jan. 6, 2012, 8:19 AMItalian, Spanish and Austrian government bond yields are higher ahead of auctions next week due to the usual worries over Greece, Spain and Hungary, although sentiment on the latter is improving. Despite ECB intervention, Italian 10-year yields +3 bps at 7.12%, Spain +5 bps at 5.68%, and Austria +12 bps at 3.49%. | Comment!
Nov. 28, 2011, 4:36 AMYields on 10-year eurozone government bonds are generally lower, although those of Germany are +6 bps to 2.32%. Italy -18 bps to 7.08%, Spain -5 bps to 6.65%, Belgium -1 bps to 5.86%, France -1 bps to 3.68%, Austria -2 bps to 3.83%. Italy and Belgium are due to hold bond auctions today. | Comment!
Nov. 25, 2011, 5:21 AMA survey of the ugliness that is 10-year eurozone government bonds shows Italy +12 bps to 7.23%, Spain +6 bps to 6.69%, Belgium +4 bps to 5.78%, Austria +2 bps to 3.79%. At least France -3 bps to 3.692% and Germany flat at 2.197% | Comment!
Nov. 24, 2011, 4:55 AMEurozone 10-year government bond yields are mixed, falling for Italy, Spain and France, but rising for Belgium and Austria, as well as for Germany. Italy -5 bps to 6.92%, Spain -7 bps to 6.58%, France -6 bps to 3.63%, Belgium +2 bps to 5.5%, Austria +1 bps to 3.75%, Germany +8 bps to 2.23%. | Comment!
Nov. 23, 2011, 3:54 AMA quick survey of yields on 10-year eurozone government bonds doesn't make for happy reading. Italy +10 bps to 6.92%, Spain +5 bps to 6.66%, France +9 bps to 3.63%, Belgium +10 bps to 5.17%, Austria +6 bps to 3.56%, Germany +4 bps to 2.17%. | Comment!
Nov. 22, 2011, 5:13 AM
Jan. 28, 2011, 8:18 AMAnalysts need to look at their charts. While some version of “we’re in a phase where markets are reacting very nervously to individual statements and rumors about the debt crisis,” hits the wires multiple times/day, European shares and the euro march higher, with some bourses at multi-year highs. | Comment!
Jan. 24, 2011, 9:26 AM
Jan. 3, 2011, 7:20 AM
Dec. 1, 2010, 5:03 PM
Nov. 26, 2010, 8:30 AM
EWO vs. ETF Alternatives
The iShares MSCI Austria Capped Investable Market Index Fund (the “Fund”) seeks investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance, before fees and expenses, of the MSCI Austria IMI 25/50 Index (the “ Underlying Index”).
See more details on sponsor's website
See more details on sponsor's website
Other News & PR