Whilst Mainland Europe Is Stalling, The iShares U.K. Index Is Preparing To Take Off
Eren Hothi • Tue, Aug. 5
- The U.K. economy has recovered to post G7-leading GDP growth figures; this has produced fertile conditions for growth in the U.K. Stock Market.
- The iShares MSCI U.K. Index faces major risks to growth, but many factors are priced in and the rest can be withstood with results expected even in current conditions.
- There is huge upside potential if European and geo-political investment conditions improve.
- In depth coverage of the U.K. economy shows that even in current conditions the index is still undervalued and provides a solid dividend with low risk.
- This article also covers the risk to U.K. companies from the Ukraine crisis, China, weak European demand and rising energy prices due to geo-political unrest.