Tue, Aug. 5, 7:19 AM| Comment!
Mon, Aug. 4, 5:30 PM
- ACM, ACT, ADM, AEE, AKRX, ALLT, AME, AMSC, ANSS, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, BCRX, BLMN, CIE, CLDT, CNK, COH, CRZO, CVC, CVS, DWRE, EMR, END, ENZY, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, FUN, GLDD, GTIV, GTXI, HCLP, HCP, HEP, IART, IFF, IIVI, INFI, IT, KWK, LIN, LPX, MDU, MGM, MMP, MSI, MWW, MZOR, NILE, NNN, [[NTi]], NVDQ, NWN, ODP, OXF, OZM, PMC, RBA, REGN, RHP, RIGL, RTI, SCMP, SCOR, SMG, SNSS, SPAR, STE, TDG, VMC, VSI, VTG, WLK, WNR, ZBRA, ZTS
Mon, Jul. 21, 10:34 AM
- TETRA Technologies (TTI +4.8%) agrees to acquire Compressor Systems, owner of the fourth-largest U.S. gas compression fleet, for $825M.
- The deal could make TTI affiliate Compressco Partners (NASDAQ:GSJK), a relatively young player in the growing U.S. market for pumping gas from aging wells, a rival to Exterran Partners (EXLP, EXH) and other large U.S. compressors, in terms of energy pumping horsepower.
- TTI says the deal will increase Compressco's total horsepower offering from ~187K to 1M-plus, and allow Compressco to utilize an expanded range of compressor packages (from 20 HP units to 2,370 HP units) for compression services to customers.
Mon, Jul. 14, 8:10 AM
- Exterran Partners (NASDAQ:EXLP) agrees to acquire natural gas compression assets from Chesapeake Energy (NYSE:CHK) subsidiary MidCon Compression for ~$135M.
- The assets include 162 compression units, most of which are being used to provide compression services to BHP Billiton in Arkansas' Fayetteville Shale; as part of the deal, the contract operations services agreement with BHP will be assigned to EXLP.
- EXLP says the deal will add immediately to distributable cash flow per unit.
Tue, May. 6, 7:28 AM| Comment!
Mon, May. 5, 5:30 PM
- ACM, ACOR, AER, AKRX, AME, ARCC, ARCO, ARW, BCE, BCS, CBOE, CNK, COCO, CRTO, CRZO, CYNO, DISCA, DNR, DTV, DWRE, EMR, EXH, EXLP, FE, GDP, GLDD, HCP, HFC, HPT, HSH, HSIC, HTH, IFF, ISIS, KWK, MMP, MNTA, MONT, MOS, MPW, MSO, MVIS, MWIV, NRG, [[NTi]], NUS, ODP, OXF, PDCE, PQ, PRIM, RDC, RHP, RTI, RTRX, STWD, TDG, TGH, TPH, TW, UBS, VMC, VSH, VTG, WCG, WNR, XRAY, ZBRA, ZTS.
Fri, Mar. 28, 9:12 AM
Thu, Mar. 27, 4:40 PM| Comment!
Fri, Feb. 28, 9:11 AM
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) announces two agreements to sell midstream compression assets for a combined $520M, as it continues to streamline its portfolio towards improving its balance sheet with "minimal impact" on 2014 cash flow guidance.
- Access Midstream Partners (ACMP) will purchase 103 compression units with a combined capacity of ~200K hp from CHK subsidiary MidCon Compression for $160M, and Exterran Partners (EXLP) will purchase 334 compression units with a combined capacity of ~440K hp for $360M.
- CHK +0.4% premarket.
Tue, Feb. 25, 7:18 AM| Comment!
Tue, Feb. 25, 12:05 AM
Mon, Feb. 24, 5:30 PM
Nov. 5, 2013, 8:00 AM
Nov. 5, 2013, 12:05 AM
- AFSI, AKRX, AMED, AMG, AOL, ARCC, ARCO, ASH, BCRX, BDX, BPI, CCC, CHTR, COCO, CTSH, CVS, D, DLPH, DNR, DTV, DWRE, DX, DXM, EMR, ENR, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, GLDD, GTIV, HCA, HCN, HL, HPT, HSIC, HST, HW, ICE, IFF, ISIS, KORS, KWK, LBTYA, LPX, MITT, MNTA, MOS, MPEL, MPW, NNN, NTLS, NXST, ODP, OMX, OWW, OXF, OZM, PMC, PQ, RDC, REGN, REN, RHP, RIGL, RRD, RRGB, SRE, TGH, TMUS, TRGT, TRP, VSI, XPO, ZBRA, ZINC, ZTS
Nov. 4, 2013, 5:30 PM
- AFSI, AKRX, AMED, AMG, AOL, ARCC, ARCO, ASH, BCRX, BDX, BPI, CCC, CHTR, COCO, CTSH, CVS, D, DLPH, DNR, DTV, DWRE, DX, DXM, EMR, ENR, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, GLDD, GTIV, HCA, HCN, HL, HPT, HSIC, HST, HW, ICE, IFF, ISIS, KORS, KWK, LBTYA, LPX, MITT, MNTA, MOS, MPEL, MPW, NNN, NTLS, NXST, ODP, OMX, OWW, OXF, OZM, PMC, PQ, RDC, REGN, REN, RHP, RIGL, RRD, RRGB, SRE, TGH, TMUS, TRGT TRP, VSI, XPO, ZBRA, ZINC, ZTS
Aug. 6, 2013, 10:10 AM
- Exterran Partners (EXLP): Q2 EPS of $0.52 beats by $0.23.
- Revenue of $125.5M beats by $6.99M.
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
EXLP vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR