Thu, Aug. 14, 5:05 PM
Tue, Jul. 22, 4:21 PM| Comment!
Mon, Jul. 21, 5:35 PM
Wed, Jul. 2, 12:39 PM
- Shares of companies that rely on federal infrastructure investment are lower after the Obama administration warns that federal funding for bridge and highway repair would be curtailed beginning Aug. 1 without congressional action.
- The current two-year law authorizing federal road spending expires in September, a deadline that can be extended.
- Martin Marietta (MLM), which announced earlier that it had completed its acquisition of Texas Industries, -2.9%; also, EXP -1.6%, VMC -1.3%, GVA -0.9%.
Wed, May. 21, 4:55 PM
Wed, May. 14, 4:17 PM| Comment!
Tue, May. 13, 5:35 PM
Thu, Feb. 6, 4:42 PM
Tue, Feb. 4, 4:20 PM| Comment!
Tue, Feb. 4, 12:10 AM
Mon, Feb. 3, 5:35 PM
Fri, Jan. 3, 11:58 AM
- More on Joy Global's (JOY -1.5%) downgrade to Sell at Goldman Sachs: The firm sees "significant commodity and equipment over-supply driving medium-term growth headwinds," and expects mining capex budgets will remain under pressure longer than the stock is discounting today, trading at a 30%-40% premium to machinery peers on 2014-15 P/E.
- Other global machinery makers are showing minimal movement: CAT -0.1%, EXP +0.8%, GVA +0.2%, DE +0.4%.
Dec. 10, 2013, 12:23 PM
- Consol Energy (CNX +1.8%) is Sterne Agee's top stock pick in coal, metals and mining; the firm admires CNX's low costs and growing gas production, and sees shares rising to $60 from the current $37-$38 in the coming year.
- The firm believes investors will increasingly support CNX's steps toward becoming an energy growth vehicle; generating value for some of its capitalized, non-core thermal coal assets while de-risking its balance sheet and providing accretive growth capital for its shale holdings should allow valuation to improve as coal and natural gas markets normalize.
- Other top energy and industrial favorites: GM, DHI, HAL, EXP, EGN, RAIL, PCP, CRS.
Nov. 14, 2013, 4:41 PM
Oct. 30, 2013, 4:58 PM
Oct. 30, 2013, 12:10 AM
- ACTV, AFFX, ALL, ARII, ARRS, ATML, AXS, AXTI, BOOM, BYI, CAR, CAVM, CHUY, CJES, CNW, COHR, CROX, CSC, CUZ, CYH, DRE, DRIV, DXPE, EDMC, ELGX,ELX, EQR, ESS, EXEL, EXP, EXPE, FARO, FB, FLT, GLUU, GMED, HBI, HOS, HR, INT, IPI, IRF, ISIL, ITMN, ITRI, JAH, JDSU, JIVE, KEG, KEYW,KONA, KRFT, KS, MANT, MAR, MASI, MCHP, MDAS, MERU, MET, MMLP, MOH, MTGE, MUR, NEWP, NSR, OI, OIS, OTEX, PFPT, PGTI, PKI, PL, PPC, PRAA,PSMT, PVA, QUIK, RAIL, RATE, REG, RKUS, ROVI, SAM, SBUX, SGI, SHOR, SKUL, SPRT, SPWR, SSNI, SSW, STAA, STR, SU, SWKS, THOR, TRN, TSYS, TTMI, TTS, UNTD, V, VNR, WMB, WPZ, WTW, XL
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
EXP vs. ETF Alternatives
Eagle Materials Inc manufactures and distributes building products used in residential, industrial, commercial, and infrastructure construction in the USA. Its segments include Cement, Gypsum Wallboard, Recycled Paperboard, and Aggregates.
Other News & PR