There are no Focus articles on EXPGF.
There are no Transcripts on EXPGF.
There are no News articles on EXPGF.
Fri, Jan. 17, 7:56 AM
- The hacking attack at Neiman Marcus went undetected from July to December, according to company officials.
- Though the department store protected customer pin information and personal data from the intrusion, it did acknowledge that stolen credit card information was used to make fraudulent purchases.
- Traders betting on Target to take a tumble off the data breach haven't seen much action. If there is a beneficiary it might be the credit-reporting agencies - Equifax (EFX), Experian (EXPGF, EXPGY, private in the U.S.), and TransUnion (owned by Goldman Sachs and Advent International) - as millions of Americans suddenly have the need to see if their credit is clean.
Thu, Jan. 16, 10:12 AM
- Target (TGT -0.9%) says in an apologetic letter to customers from CEO Gregg Steinhafel that it will offer one year of free credit monitoring to all guests that shopped at its stores in the U.S.
- It's hard to put a number to it right now, but it looks like Experian (EXPGF, EXPGY, private in the U.S.) just picked up a nice piece of business.
Oct. 7, 2013, 12:41 PM
- Mitek (MITK +3.7%) and Experian (EXPGF.PK, EXPGY.PK - a top financial information/credit data provider) are partnering to offer a solution that eliminates manual data entry for consumers looking to set up bank accounts using mobile devices. (PR)
- The solution combines Mitek's Mobile Photo Account Opening product with Experian's fraud prevention/authentication services. Consumers can upload front/back pictures of their driver's licenses taken with a phone's camera to provide banks with needed info, in lieu of typing the info using a phone's keyboard.
- Though below its June highs, Mitek is up 67% YTD following a rough 2012. 24.4% of the float was shorted as of Sep. 13.
We currently have no instablog posts on this stock.
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
EXPGF vs. ETF Alternatives
Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 90 countries. Experian helps businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making and also helps individuals to manage their... More
Other News & PR