- Extreme Networks is selling at a very attractive P/S of only 1.09. Is this a great value, or a value trap?
- George Soros holds a 10% stake in the company. Insiders are holding their shares. Analysts recommend Buy or Hold.
- Market share is flat. The company replaced five CEOs in seven years. Workers fared no better with three workforce reductions in four years.
- Losses were compounded by a recent acquisition of Enterasys. FYQ4 results are in. Is that all behind them now?
- Cloud computing favors larger competitors.