Wed, May 6, 5:59 PM
Tue, May 5, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, ALB, ALDW, AMTG, ANAC, AREX, ATML, ATO, ATVI, AUQ, AWK, BEAT, BGC, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, BWC, CCRN, CECO, CF, CHEF, CHGG, CJES, CKP, CLR, CLVS, CODI, CPA, CPE, CSLT, CSOD, CUZ, CXW, CZR, DMD, DPM, ECR, EFC, EGN, ENSG, EPAM, EPM, EQC, ESS, ETE, ETP, EXTR, EXXI, FLTX, FNGN, FNV, FOXA, FRSH, GBDC, GMCR, GUID, HIVE, HR, HUBS, IL, IO, IVR, JKHY, JONE, KIM, KND, KW, LCI, LGCY, LHCG, MASI, MCHX, MELI, MET, MITT, MRIN, MRO, MTDR, NEWP, NLY, NP, NSIT, NSTG, NUS, OAS, ORA, OSUR, PAYC, PDLI, PEGA, PFMT, PGTI, PHH, PMT, PNNT, PRAA, PRI, PRU, PSEC, PTLA, QLTY, QTM, REG, RIG, RIGP, RST, RYN, SBY, SD, SGM, SLH, SN, SQNM, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TCAP, THRX, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TTPH, TUMI, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, VVC, WBMD, WFM, WGL, WTI, XNPT
Mon, Feb. 9, 6:19 AM
Sun, Feb. 8, 5:30 PM
Nov. 6, 2014, 3:57 PM
- Energy XXI (EXXI -6.4%) is headed for a sharply lower close after swinging to a FQ1 net loss that surpised analysts who were looking for a profit while also posting a 24% rise in revenues that nevertheless was below consensus.
- FQ1 production averaged 58.6K boe/day, including 41.6K bbl/day in liquids, vs. 46.6K boe/day and 29.8K bbl/day liquids in the year-ago quarter.
- Expects FY 2015 production of 59K-64K boe/day (71% oil), and FQ2 output of 58K-63K boe/day; reduces FY 2015 capex budget to ~$680M, down from $875M.
- EXXI says it does not know if the dividend will be suspended, but it may be reduced.
Nov. 5, 2014, 6:56 PM
Nov. 4, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABTL, ACAS, ACLS, ALNY, ALSK, ANDE, AR, AREX, ASH, ATO, ATSG, AVG, AWK, BALT, BCOR, BIOS, BKD, BREW, BWC, CBS, CDE, CF, CLR, CODI, CPE, CSOD, CTL, CVG, CXO, DATA, DEPO, DK, DPM, DRYS, DVR, DYN, ECOL, ECYT, EFC, ENS, ENSG, ETE, ETP, EXAR, EXXI, FMI, FNV, G, GNW, GPOR, GSM, HOLX, HTCH, IL, INWK, IO, JCOM, KGC, KW, LBTYA, LHCG, LPSN, MBI, MCHX, MCP, MDR, MDWD, MED, MHLD, MIDD, MRIN, MTDR, MTRX, MUSA, MWE, NDLS, NLY, NVAX, NWSA, OILT, ORA, ORIG, OSUR, PAA, PLNR, PMT, PODD, POWR, PPO, PRGN, PRU, PTC, QCOM, QEP, QUAD, RGP, RNDY, RUTH, SB, SBY, SCTY, SD, SKUL, SLF, SSNI, SSRI, STMP, SUSP, SWIR, SWM, SXL, SYMC, SZYM, TCAP, TEAR, TEG, TERP, THOR, TNGO, TPC, TRAK, TROX, TRUE, TS, TSLA, TSRO, TTEC, TXTR, UHAL, VVUS, WBMD, WFM, WMC, WMGI, WR, WTI, WWWW, XPO, Z
Aug. 13, 2014, 5:29 PM
- Energy XXI (NASDAQ:EXXI) -3.3% AH after reporting a FQ4 GAAP loss of $0.06/share, while revenues rose 3.1% Y/Y and edged analyst expectations.
- FQ4 production averaged 46.1K boe/day (69% oil); estimated fiscal year-end proved reserves are 246M boe (75% liquids), up 38% Y/Y, primarily due to the June 2014 acquisition of EPL Oil & Gas.
- Expects FY 2015 production to increase 37% Y/Y, with oil volumes 48% ahead of the prior year; July 2014 production was ~59K boe/day with 42K bbl/day of oil.
- Expects 30 wells to be placed on production in FY 2015, compared to 17 wells in 2014.
Aug. 13, 2014, 5:05 PM
Aug. 12, 2014, 5:35 PM
Apr. 30, 2014, 5:51 PM| Comment!
Feb. 6, 2014, 5:41 PM
- Energy XXI (EXXI) -6.9% AH after posting FQ2 net income of $10.4M, down from $41.3M in the same period last year.
- Revenues shrank to $297M from $320.5M in the same interval, with realized crude prices dropping to $94.85 from $106.31.
- FQ2 production averaged 45.1K boe/day vs. 44.6K boe/day in the year-ago quarter.
- EXXI says it expects a strong finish to the fiscal year in June as six horizontal oil wells are set to be drilled at West Delta 73 and 30.
Feb. 6, 2014, 4:34 PM
Oct. 29, 2013, 6:01 PM
Aug. 21, 2013, 12:05 AM
Aug. 20, 2013, 6:36 PM
- Energy XXI (EXXI) +3.8% AH following FQ4 earnings that easily beat analyst estimates.
- Production averaged 46,800 boe/day, 62% of which was oil, vs. 47,600 boe/day in the year-ago quarter.
- FY 2013 year-end proved reserves were ~179M boe, up 50% from a year earlier; 62M boe of proved reserves through discoveries, extensions of existing fields and performance revisions, in addition to 13M boe through acquisitions.
- EXXI continued a string of drilling successes in the quarter, including Big Sky 3, Java and Monte Carlo 2.
EXXI vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR