Tue, Sep. 30, 4:20 PM
- Alongside its dividend announcement, Fortune Brands (NYSE:FBHS) announces board authorization to repurchase up to $250M worth of company stock over the next two years. This amount will be added to the $78M remaining under prior authorizations.
- At today's closing price, the $328M would be enough to buy back about 8M shares, or just less than 5% of the float.
- Source: Press Release
Tue, Sep. 30, 4:05 PM| Comment!
Wed, Jul. 30, 4:30 PM| Comment!
Tue, Jul. 29, 6:08 PM| Comment!
Tue, Jul. 29, 5:35 PM
- ABX, AEL, AEM, AKAM, ALB, ALL, ALLE, AMC, ANIK, ARII, ASGN, ATEN, ATW, AUY, AVG, BALT, BGC, BMRN, CATM, CAVM, CBT, CENX, CHDN, CJES, CLUB, CMO, CNL, CNW, CODE, COHR, CTRP, CW, CWT, DDR, DRE, DRIV, EGN, EHTH, ELGX, ENTR, EQIX, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXL, EXR, FBHS, FEIC, FISH, FMC, FNF, FOE, FORM, FORR, GLUU, HIG, HK, HOLX, HOS, HR, HTH, INT, IPI, ISIL, KBR, KEX, KGC, KRFT, KS, LGCY, LNC, LOCK, LPSN, LRCX, MAA, MANT, MDAS, MEOH, MET, MOBL, MOH, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NANO, NE, NEWP, NOW, OI, OTEX, PDM, PEIX, PGTI, PPC, PVA, QUIK, RKUS, ROVI, RRTS, SAM, SBRA, SCI, SFLY, SIMG, SPN, SPRT, SSS, STAA, STAG, STMP, STR, SU, SZYM, TCO, TGB, TGI, TS, TSO, TTEK, TTMI, TWTC, UNM, VGR, VPRT, WDC, WFM, WLL, WMB, WPZ, WSTL, WTW, YELP
Mon, Jun. 2, 4:11 PM
Wed, Apr. 30, 4:26 PM| Comment!
Tue, Apr. 29, 5:35 PM
- AEL, ANAD, ARAY, ARII, ASH, ATML, ATW, AXTI, BCOV, BDN, BGC, BMR, BYD, CACI, CAVM, CBG, CBT, CGNX, CHMT, CJES, CMO, CNW, COHR, CRL, CSII, CW, CWT, DOX, DRE, DRIV, EDMC, EGN, ELGX, ELX, EPAM, EQIX, EQR, EXL, FBHS, FLEX, FLTX, FNF, FORM, GDOT, GLUU, HOLX, HOS, HR, INT, IO, IPI, IRF, IRG, ISIL, JDSU, JKHY, KEG, KEX, KONA, KS, KTOS, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, MAA, MANT, MASI, MDAS, MDU, MET, MTGE, MUR, NBIX, NEWP, NGD, OILT, OPLK, PACB, PDM, PEIX, PFPT, POL, PPC, PRAA, QUIK, RKUS, ROVI, RRTS, SAM, SFLY, SGI, SPRT, SSS, STMP, TEX, TSO, TSRO, TTEK, TTMI, UNTD, VNTV, WBMD, WDC, WLL, WMB, WMGI, WPZ, WTW, YELP.
Tue, Apr. 29, 5:16 PM| Comment!
Wed, Jan. 29, 4:42 PM| Comment!
Wed, Jan. 29, 12:10 AM| 5 Comments
Tue, Jan. 28, 5:35 PM| Comment!
Dec. 10, 2013, 4:49 PM| Comment!
Nov. 18, 2013, 5:37 PM
Oct. 23, 2013, 5:39 PM
- Shares of Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS) +0.7% AH tick up after the company beat expectations in Q3 and raised guidance. (PR)
- Revenue in the Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry segment was grew 36% Y/Y to $448.6M, Plumbing & Accessories +22% to $338.1M, Windows & Door Systems +14% to $181M, and Security and Storage +10% to $157.4M.
- Management guides for full-year revenue of $4.13B-$4.16B (consensus of $4.1B) and EPS of $1.47-$1.49 ($1.43). Fortune expects to generate ~$300M in FCF on the year and end with net-debt-to-EBITDA at ~0.
Oct. 23, 2013, 4:40 PM| Comment!
FBHS vs. ETF Alternatives
Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc is a home and security products company. It has four segments: Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry, Plumbing & Accessories, Advanced Material Windows & Door Systems, and Security & Storage.
Other News & PR