Mon, May 18, 12:00 PM
Wed, Jan. 28, 8:20 AM
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (NYSE:FCAU) reports global shipments rose 3.8% Y/Y to 1.17M units in Q4.
- The automaker improved EBITDA by 39% during the quarter. The EPS mark missed analyst estimates slightly.
- The biggest gains were struck by the automaker in the North American region.
- 2015 guidance: Worldwide shipments of 4.8M-5.0M expected.
- Previously: Fiat Chrysler reports Q4 earnings
- FCAU -1.1% premarket.
Dec. 5, 2014, 2:32 AM
- Fiat Chrysler (NYSE:FCAU) shares are 3.7% lower in AH trading after it announced plans of new offerings, including 87M common shares (valued at $1.15B based on Thursday’s closing price) and $2.5B in mandatory convertible securities.
- The move is aimed at raising fresh capital to pay down debt and bankroll a costly new-model development plan.
- Fiat Chrysler also plans to offer an overallotment of 13M common shares and another $375M in convertible notes if its initial sales generate enough demand to warrant an additional offering.
- Previously: Fiat selling 87M shares, $2.5B in convertible securities
Apr. 3, 2012, 4:29 PMSales figures for new vehicles at the big three U.S. automakers (I, II, III) topped year-ago levels and were near their best levels since before the financial crisis, but General Motors (GM -4.6%) lagged Edmunds.com estimates, posting 12% sales growth in March vs. 21% predicted. Ford (F +0.2%) and Chrysler (FIATY.PK -2%) were in-line. | 3 Comments
Oct. 12, 2011, 12:32 PMThe UAW-Chrysler (FIATY.PK) deal includes an initial signing bonus of $1,750 per worker, matched again if the carmaker meets profit targets. The pay scale for entry-level workers lines up with rates previously negotiated by Ford (F +3.4%) and General Motors (GM +3.8%), while no cap exists for entry-level hires until 2015. Shares of parent Fiat are up 9.7%. | Comment!
Aug. 18, 2011, 7:58 AM
FCAU vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR