5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Business Wire (Mar 17, 2014)
Business Wire (Mar 5, 2014)
Business Wire (Jan 6, 2014)
FCSC vs. ETF Alternatives
Wednesday, Apr 1612:46 PM|Wednesday, Apr 1612:46 PM| Comment!
Monday, Mar 178:13 AM
Monday, Dec 22013, 5:11 PM
Monday, Dec 22013, 5:11 PM| Comment!
- Wedbush initiates coverage on Fibrocell Science (FCSC) with an Outperform rating and price target of $7.00.
- "LAVIV was FDA approved for wrinkle smiles in June 2011 and is currently the only FDA-approved autologous fibroblast therapy. The company has re-focused to extend the label of azficel-T to restrictive burn and vocal cord scar and is advancing a genetically modified autologous fibroblasts product candidate for RDEB and another for the cervical spinal fusion setting," analyst Gregory Wade notes.
- "Phase 2 data from the ongoing burn scar contracture study and vocal cord scar studies, both expected in H2 2014, and finalization of the pre-clinical work necessary to begin clinical studies in the epidermolysis bullosa setting by H1 2015 are catalysts that we expect will highlight the potential value of FCSC’s product and platform in important medical applications with significant unmet needs," Wade adds.
Thursday, Nov 142013, 9:08 AM
Thursday, Sep 262013, 12:47 PM|Thursday, Sep 262013, 12:47 PM| Comment!
Thursday, Sep 262013, 9:12 AM
Thursday, Sep 262013, 8:39 AM|Thursday, Sep 262013, 8:39 AM| Comment!
Monday, Aug 262013, 3:25 PM|Monday, Aug 262013, 3:25 PM| Comment!
Monday, Aug 192013, 3:15 PM
Monday, Aug 192013, 3:15 PM| Comment!
- Fibrocell Science (FCSC +1.7%) moves up today after saying it's had positive results from a study into a potential mechanism for converting research-grade adult skin cells into clinical grade induced pluripotent stem cells.
- The study also confirms that researchers can remove unwanted non-human contaminants from stem cell populations derived under research-grade conditions.
Wednesday, Jun 262013, 12:45 PMMidday top 10 gainers: RSOL +26%. RPTP +18%. HNSN +16%. BLDP +15%. CSIQ +15%. NVTL +13%. JKS +12%. SYNA +11%. PSTR +11%. HOMB +10%.
Midday top 10 Losers: CBMX -12%. MG -12%. MEET -12%. FCFS -10%. GORO -10%. SVLC -10%. WLT -9%. FCSC -9%. VIMC -9%. TGD -9%. |Wednesday, Jun 262013, 12:45 PM| Comment!
Friday, Jun 212013, 5:30 PM
Friday, Jun 212013, 4:41 PM