Profit Fan • Fri, Nov. 14
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Oct 29, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Jun 2, 2011)
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- First Citizens Banc has a complicated capital structure that yields an alternative way to invest.
- After significant charges were taken in prior years, the bank's core earnings potential is starting to shine through.
- In addition to an improving outlook, the bank's future looks bright and a pending acquisition offers significant growth.
There are no Transcripts on FCZA.
Fri, Oct. 24, 8:47 AM
Thu, Sep. 11, 8:56 AM
- First Citizens (NASDAQ:FCZA) boosts its Dayton presence with an agreement to buy TCNB Financial (Citizens National Bank of Southwestern Ohio) in an all-cash $17.2M deal ($23.50 per share).
- First Citizens expects the purchase to be accretive to earnings in 2015, and have a tangible book value earn-back of about 3.5 years. The deal is hoped to close in Q1 of 2015.
- Source: Press Release
Fri, Jul. 18, 8:50 AM| Comment!
Mon, Apr. 21, 6:38 AM
Jun. 25, 2012, 11:01 AMYield-hungry investors take notice. The Treasury plans to sell - through modified Dutch auction beginning today - preferred stock it holds in 7 TARPed banks: LION, FBMI, FCZA, MCBI, PEBK, PULB, SFST. The Treasury is more concerned with unloading shares than getting a fancy price, and an investor doing his/her homework could see double-digit returns. | Comment!
FCZA vs. ETF Alternatives
First Citizens Banc Corp operates as the holding company for The Citizens Banking Company, which provides banking products and services such as collecting customer deposits, making loans, purchasing securities, and offering Trust services in Ohio.
Other News & PR