Tue, Feb. 17, 4:13 PM
Mon, Feb. 16, 5:35 PM
Nov. 4, 2014, 8:36 AM
Nov. 3, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AER, AFSI, AKS, ALLT, ARCC, ARCO, ARRY, ATRO, AYR, BABA, BDX, BKW, BLMN, CCG, CIE, CLDT, CONE, CVS, DISCA, DISH, DWRE, DX, EL, EMR, ENBL, EOG, ETR, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, GDP, GLT, HCLP, HCN, HCP, HEP, HMSY, HPT, HSNI, HW, ICE, IFF, IMN, IP, IPXL, IRC, IRWD, KORS, LINC, LINE, LNCE, MFA, MSI, MWW, NCT, NGLS, NNN, NTI, NWN, ODP, OZM, PCLN, PPL, RBA, REGN, RESI, RGS, RHP, RIGL, RRGB, SC, SGNT, SRE, TESO, TGH, TICC, TIME, TLM, TRP, VLO, VMC, VSI, WLK, WNR, WRES, ZBRA, ZTS
Aug. 5, 2014, 11:29 AM
- FirstEnergy (FE +1.2%) moves higher despite a drop in Q2 operating earnings due to higher expenses and investments in maintenance, as it continues to increase reliance on regulated companies.
- Q2 sales to residential customers fell 2%, while deliveries to commercial customers rose 1% and sales to industrial customers climbed 2%.
- Operating earnings from the distribution business fell, primarily due to an increased focus on maintenance and vegetation management work this year.
- For H1, FE's net income was $0.65/share on sales revenues of nearly $7.7B, vs. H1 2013 net income of $0.08/share on revenues of $7.2B.
- The results come a day after the company filed a new rate plan with state regulators which included an unusual provision to allow FE's regulated Ohio distribution companies to buy all of the power, on a cost basis, generated by two of the company's large Ohio-based power plants.
Aug. 5, 2014, 8:33 AM
Aug. 4, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACM, ACT, ADM, AEE, AKRX, ALLT, AME, AMSC, ANSS, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, BCRX, BLMN, CIE, CLDT, CNK, COH, CRZO, CVC, CVS, DWRE, EMR, END, ENZY, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, FUN, GLDD, GTIV, GTXI, HCLP, HCP, HEP, IART, IFF, IIVI, INFI, IT, KWK, LIN, LPX, MDU, MGM, MMP, MSI, MWW, MZOR, NILE, NNN, [[NTi]], NVDQ, NWN, ODP, OXF, OZM, PMC, RBA, REGN, RHP, RIGL, RTI, SCMP, SCOR, SMG, SNSS, SPAR, STE, TDG, VMC, VSI, VTG, WLK, WNR, ZBRA, ZTS
May. 6, 2014, 8:32 AM
May. 5, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACM, ACOR, AER, AKRX, AME, ARCC, ARCO, ARW, BCE, BCS, CBOE, CNK, COCO, CRTO, CRZO, CYNO, DISCA, DNR, DTV, DWRE, EMR, EXH, EXLP, FE, GDP, GLDD, HCP, HFC, HPT, HSH, HSIC, HTH, IFF, ISIS, KWK, MMP, MNTA, MONT, MOS, MPW, MSO, MVIS, MWIV, NRG, [[NTi]], NUS, ODP, OXF, PDCE, PQ, PRIM, RDC, RHP, RTI, RTRX, STWD, TDG, TGH, TPH, TW, UBS, VMC, VSH, VTG, WCG, WNR, XRAY, ZBRA, ZTS.
Feb. 25, 2014, 9:56 AM
- FirstEnergy (FE -1.6%) swung to a Q4 profit but revenue missed expectations and the power company issued downside guidance for Q1 earnings.
- FE says Q4 operating earnings benefited from higher distribution revenues, higher regulated generation operating margin, and increased investment income and lower interest expense compared to the prior-year period.
- Q4 distribution deliveries rose 4% Y/Y, largely due to colder temperatures compared to the year-ago quarter, which drove a 3% increase in sales to both residential and commercial customers.
- Sees Q1 EPS of $0.35-$0.45 vs. $0.63 analyst consensus estimate, but issues in-line guidance for FY 2014, seeing EPS of $2.45-$2.85 vs. $2.69 consensus.
Feb. 25, 2014, 8:32 AM| Comment!
Feb. 25, 2014, 12:05 AM
Feb. 24, 2014, 5:30 PM
Nov. 5, 2013, 8:54 AM
Nov. 5, 2013, 12:05 AM
- AFSI, AKRX, AMED, AMG, AOL, ARCC, ARCO, ASH, BCRX, BDX, BPI, CCC, CHTR, COCO, CTSH, CVS, D, DLPH, DNR, DTV, DWRE, DX, DXM, EMR, ENR, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, GLDD, GTIV, HCA, HCN, HL, HPT, HSIC, HST, HW, ICE, IFF, ISIS, KORS, KWK, LBTYA, LPX, MITT, MNTA, MOS, MPEL, MPW, NNN, NTLS, NXST, ODP, OMX, OWW, OXF, OZM, PMC, PQ, RDC, REGN, REN, RHP, RIGL, RRD, RRGB, SRE, TGH, TMUS, TRGT, TRP, VSI, XPO, ZBRA, ZINC, ZTS
Nov. 4, 2013, 5:30 PM
- AFSI, AKRX, AMED, AMG, AOL, ARCC, ARCO, ASH, BCRX, BDX, BPI, CCC, CHTR, COCO, CTSH, CVS, D, DLPH, DNR, DTV, DWRE, DX, DXM, EMR, ENR, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, GLDD, GTIV, HCA, HCN, HL, HPT, HSIC, HST, HW, ICE, IFF, ISIS, KORS, KWK, LBTYA, LPX, MITT, MNTA, MOS, MPEL, MPW, NNN, NTLS, NXST, ODP, OMX, OWW, OXF, OZM, PMC, PQ, RDC, REGN, REN, RHP, RIGL, RRD, RRGB, SRE, TGH, TMUS, TRGT TRP, VSI, XPO, ZBRA, ZINC, ZTS
FE vs. ETF Alternatives
FirstEnergy Corp FirstEnergy Corp. is the holding, directly or indirectly, of all of the outstanding common stock of its principal subsidiaries. It is a diversified energy company dedicated to safety, reliability and operational excellence.
Other News & PR