Creative Edge Nutrition's Latest PR Stunt Leaves Shareholders Dazed And Confused
- As of Wednesday, November 19th, 2014 all of the officers and directors of Creative Edge Nutrition have resigned, effective immediately.
- The company stated in the same press release that its subsidiary, Cen Biotech, is to become its own publicly traded company.
- The move was unexpected and has left many scratching their heads, for it is unclear whether there is any value to owning Creative Edge Nutrition shares.
- Until further clarification, this stock should be avoided entirely, even by those wishing to invest in Cen Biotech.
- The town of Lakeshore has put out a press release stating very clearly that Cen Biotech is not 'grandfathered in' and will have to reapply for zoning.
- In the past few months, share price of FITX has tanked -70% and can easily continue to fall.
- Due to the negative backlash from the community, the company is now starting to look at other municipalities for its marijuana facility.
Creative Edge Nutrition Fiasco: Lakeshore Tells Health Canada, 'Not In Our Backyard'
- Residents of Lakeshore request that Health Canada not issue Cen Biotech a license.
- The company does not have municipal approval and is not complying with zoning by-laws.
- Remember: Money missed is better than money lost.
- Without a license to sell marijuana, I project a -97.5% downside, valuing FITX at a maximum $5 million.
- When an inaccurate article appeared in Forbes Magazine touting that FITX had a license to sell marijuana, FITX falsely claimed the story was true.
- In 2013, insiders were issued a total of 75.92% of the o/s. A shareholder who was issued 12.5% has been sued by the SEC for orchestrating a Pump and Dump.
- CEO of FITX, Bahige (Bill) Chaaban, sold and proposed to sell the maximum allowable amount of shares from April to June, or 33,424,175 personally taking in over $2.1 million.
- President/Secretary/Director of RXNB, Dr. Sam Alawieh, had to issue a nationwide recall last year for products produced out of his pharmacy Rxtra Solutions.
There are no Transcripts on FITX.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
FITX vs. ETF Alternatives
Cenergy Nutrition is one of the newest companies in the field of sports nutrition. With its in-house scientific development team and master product formulators and flavor specialists; we take sports nutrition innovation to the next level. Leaps and bounds over other brands. Cenergy is engineered... More
Other News & PR