- Without a license to sell marijuana, I project a -97.5% downside, valuing FITX at a maximum $5 million.
- When an inaccurate article appeared in Forbes Magazine touting that FITX had a license to sell marijuana, FITX falsely claimed the story was true.
- In 2013, insiders were issued a total of 75.92% of the o/s. A shareholder who was issued 12.5% has been sued by the SEC for orchestrating a Pump and Dump.
- CEO of FITX, Bahige (Bill) Chaaban, sold and proposed to sell the maximum allowable amount of shares from April to June, or 33,424,175 personally taking in over $2.1 million.
- President/Secretary/Director of RXNB, Dr. Sam Alawieh, had to issue a nationwide recall last year for products produced out of his pharmacy Rxtra Solutions.