- Fluor Corporation has been given a “buy” rating by the industry experts and its target stock price has been raised from its current stock price.
- The company has been awarded a major Canadian oil sands contract worth $1.3 billion.
- Fluor has a strong backlog which stood at $40.3 billion at the end of the second quarter compared to $37 billion at the end of the second quarter of 2013.
- The company’s YoY revenues declined 27% in the second quarter but its adjusted per share earnings were up 57.6% due to an improvement in the margins.
- Fluor’s stock is currently trading at a significant discount based on its price multiples.