Wed, Aug. 5, 4:06 PM
Tue, Aug. 4, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACAS, ACXM, AEGR, AGU, ALB, AMTG, ANDE, AREX, ARNA, ATO, ATSG, AVG, AWK, AXLL, BEE, BGC, BREW, BRKR, BWXT, CBS, CCRN, CF, CJES, CLNE, CLR, CNAT, CODI, CORT, COUP, CPE, CSII, CSLT, CTL, CUTR, CXW, DCO, DNB, DPM, DXCM, ECHO, ECOL, ENS, EQC, ETE, ETP, FANG, FLT, FMC, FNGN, FOXA, FRT, FTD, FUEL, GBDC, GDDY, GMCR, GPOR, HABT, HDP, HI, HIVE, HLF, HR, IAG, ICPT, IL, IRWD, ITRI, JACK, JAZZ, JONE, KND, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNT, MCHX, MED, MELI, MG, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MRO, MUSA, NHI, NKTR, NLY, NOG, NP, OME, OPK, OSUR, PACB, PDLI, PFMT, PGTI, PHH, PMT, PNNT, POWR, PRI, PRU, PRXL, PSIX, RAIL, REG, RGLD, RIG, RLD, RP, RST, RYN, SBY, SD, SGI, SGMO, SGY, SHOR, SLF, SQNM, SSNI, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TLLP, TRNX, TRQ, TS, TSLA, TSO, TTEC, TTMI, TTPH, TUMI, UHAL, UIL, VVC, WGL, WPX, WSR, WTI, WTW, XNPT, XPO, ZU
Tue, Jun. 9, 6:17 PM
- Gas payments processor FleetCor Technologies (NYSE:FLT) +2.8% AH on news it secured a deal with Uber to supply its Partner Fuel Card, a universal card program for Uber's U.S. drivers.
- Under the program, eligible Uber drivers will be able to make fuel purchases that will automatically be deducted from their weekly earnings.
Thu, Apr. 30, 4:17 PM
Wed, Apr. 29, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ADNC, ADUS, AEM, AIG, AIV, ARAY, ATHN, ATR, AVD, AXTI, BCOR, BCOV, BMRN, BRKS, BYD, CALD, CAP, CATM, CEMP, CENX, CLD, CLMS, CMLS, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CTCT, CTRL, CUBE, DCT, DGI, DWA, EEP, EGO, ELLI, EMN, EPAY, EVHC, EXEL, EXPE, EZPW, FBHS, FEYE, FLR, FLS, FLT, FRGI, FSLR, G, GB, GILD, HABT, HCI, HLS, HME, HTCH, IART, IMMR, INT, ISBC, JDSU, KRG, LEG, LLNW, LNKD, LNT, LRE, LYV, MITK, MOBL, MRC, MRH, MXL, NFG, NKTR, NR, NTRI, OMCL, PCCC, PDFS, PKI, PODD, POL, PSA, PXLW, QLGC, RGC, RKUS, ROVI, SEM, SGEN, SKYW, SPF, SPN, SPWR, SWKS, SYNC, TER, THG, TMST, TNAV, TNDM, TRMB, TS, TSRO, TSYS, TUES, TXTR, UIL, V, VR, WU, WWWW, YRCW
Thu, Feb. 5, 4:03 PM
Wed, Feb. 4, 5:35 PM
- ACET, ACLS, ADNC, AHL, AIV, ARCW, ASEI, ASYS, ATHN, ATR, ATVI, BCOV, BEBE, BMI, BRKS, BRS, BWLD, CALD, CME, CPST, CTRL, CUTR, DCT, DV, ECHO, ECOM, EGAN, EGOV, ENH, EXPE, FLDM, FLT, FWM, GPRO, HME, IMPV, KIM, KRG, LF, LGF, LNKD, MCK, MRIN, MTD, MXWL, NTGR, NUAN, OLN, ONNN, OUTR, P, PCTY, PDFS, PDM, PXLW, RDEN, RENT, SIMG, SLH, SPF, SPSC, SRCL, SWIR, SYMC, TPX, TSYS, TWTR, UBNT, UEPS, VRSN, WAIR, YELP, YRCW
Dec. 5, 2014, 2:52 PM
- FleetCor Technologies (FLT +1.6%) is initiated with a Buy rating and $178 price target at Deutsche Bank, which says FLT is well positioned to deliver double-digit organic growth from expanding internationally as well as accelerated growth in the U.S. driven by investments in sales and marketing and selective price increases.
- FLT grew adjusted EBITDA margins on average by 200 bps annually over the last four years, and DB expects it to deliver sustained margin expansion going forward which along with deleveraging should deliver EPS growth at a 20%-plus average compound rate.
- Although ~17% of FLT’s revenues after the Comdata acquisition remain exposed to lower fuel prices, the firm believes agreements with certain merchants as well as revenues based on fuel spreads act as a natural hedge.
Oct. 30, 2014, 4:33 PM
Oct. 29, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ADNC, ADUS, AEGR, AFFX, AHS, AHT, AIV, ALJ, ATEN, ATRC, AXTI, BCOV, BEAT, BYD, BYI, CCI, CHE, CODE, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CSLT, CTRL, CUBE, DCT, DGI, DGII, EGN, EGO, EHTH, ELGX, ELLI, ELX, EMN, EPAY, ESIO, ESS, EXPE, FLDM, FLR, FLT, FRT, GB, GDOT, GMED, GNMK, GPRO, GRPN, HIL, HME, IMMR, IMPV, INT, ISBC, KEG, LNKD, LRE, LYV, MCHP, MELI, MHK, MOH, MTZ, MXL, MYL, NATI, NEM, NR, NSR, NUVA, OIS, OMCL, ONNN, OPLK, OUTR, PKI, PSA, PXLW, QNST, RAIL, RSG, SAM, SBUX, SEM, SGEN, SGMS, SIMG, SPF, SREV, STAA, STAG, SYNC, TCO, TEP, THRX, TNAV, TPX, TRMB, TSO, TSRA, TSYS, TUES, VCRA, WU, YRCW, ZEN
Oct. 21, 2014, 9:38 AM
- Australian taxi payment company Cabcharge says it rebuffed an approach from FleetCor Technologies (FLT +0.1%) to buy its core payments business.
- Local media reported that FLT had made an approach to acquire the Cabcharge unit for A$500M ($439M), although the Australian company said terms had not been discussed.
Aug. 12, 2014, 4:14 PM
- FleetCor (NYSE:FLT) announces it has agreed to buy payment solutions provider Comdata for $3.45B.
- The company plans to use $2.4B of new debt and the issuance of 7.3M shares to Comdata-owner Ceridian in order to finance the accquisition.
- The addition of Comdata will add $0.50-$0.60 to EPS in 2015, according to an early forecast from FleetCor.
- FLT +3.8% AH.
Jul. 31, 2014, 4:15 PM
Jul. 30, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABTL, ACGL, ADNC, ADUS, AFFX, AHS, AIV, ARRS, ASH, AVD, AXTI, BAGL, BBG, BBRG, BEAT, BRKS, BYD, CALD, CERS, CPSI, CPT, CTRL, CYH, DATA, DCT, DGI, DVA, DXPE, EEP, EGO, EIX, ELLI, ESIO, EXEL, EXPE, FLDM, FLR, FLT, FNGN, G, GDOT, GFIG, GPRO, HME, HNSN, IMMR, IMPV, JIVE, JLL, KEYW, KOG, KRG, LNKD, LOPE, LRE, LYV, MATX, MCHP, MHK, MRC, MXL, MXWL, NGVC, NKTR, NU, OIS, OMCL, ONNN, OUTR, PCCC, PCYC, PKI, PMCS, PSA, PXLW, RMD, RMTI, SGEN, SKUL, SPF, SPWR, SREV, SSNC, STAA, SWIR, SWN, SYNA, THG, TNAV, TRLA, TSLA, TSYS, VCRA, WU, WWWW, YRCW
Jul. 28, 2014, 5:15 PM
- FleetCor Technologies (NYSE:FLT) and P-E firms including Carlyle Group (NASDAQ:CG) and Silver Lake Partners are seeking to acquire payments processing company Comdata for more than $3B, Reuters reports.
- A potential takeover of Comdata would mark one of FLT's largest deals and expand its capabilities in electronic payment processing.
May 2, 2014, 12:44 PM
- FleetCor Technologies (FLT +6.1%) is higher after Q1 earnings and revenues beat analyst estimates, and issues FY 2014 EPS guidance of $4.97-$5.07 vs. $4.97 analyst consensus estimate.
- FLT also announced a contract to acquire Shell’s SME fuel card customer portfolio in Germany, with plans to expand across Europe, and signed a long-term fuel card system processing contract with Chevron covering Asia-Pacific and South Africa.
FLT vs. ETF Alternatives
Fleetcor Technologies, Inc. is an independent provider ofpayment products and services. The Company offersfuel cards, commercial payment and data solutions, stored value solutions, and workforce payment products and services.
Other News & PR