Thu, Feb. 5, 4:03 PM| Comment!
Wed, Feb. 4, 5:35 PM
- ACET, ACLS, ADNC, AHL, AIV, ARCW, ASEI, ASYS, ATHN, ATR, ATVI, BCOV, BEBE, BMI, BRKS, BRS, BWLD, CALD, CME, CPST, CTRL, CUTR, DCT, DV, ECHO, ECOM, EGAN, EGOV, ENH, EXPE, FLDM, FLT, FWM, GPRO, HME, IMPV, KIM, KRG, LF, LGF, LNKD, MCK, MRIN, MTD, MXWL, NTGR, NUAN, OLN, ONNN, OUTR, P, PCTY, PDFS, PDM, PXLW, RDEN, RENT, SIMG, SLH, SPF, SPSC, SRCL, SWIR, SYMC, TPX, TSYS, TWTR, UBNT, UEPS, VRSN, WAIR, YELP, YRCW
Dec. 5, 2014, 2:52 PM
- FleetCor Technologies (FLT +1.6%) is initiated with a Buy rating and $178 price target at Deutsche Bank, which says FLT is well positioned to deliver double-digit organic growth from expanding internationally as well as accelerated growth in the U.S. driven by investments in sales and marketing and selective price increases.
- FLT grew adjusted EBITDA margins on average by 200 bps annually over the last four years, and DB expects it to deliver sustained margin expansion going forward which along with deleveraging should deliver EPS growth at a 20%-plus average compound rate.
- Although ~17% of FLT’s revenues after the Comdata acquisition remain exposed to lower fuel prices, the firm believes agreements with certain merchants as well as revenues based on fuel spreads act as a natural hedge.
Oct. 30, 2014, 4:33 PM| Comment!
Oct. 29, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ADNC, ADUS, AEGR, AFFX, AHS, AHT, AIV, ALJ, ATEN, ATRC, AXTI, BCOV, BEAT, BYD, BYI, CCI, CHE, CODE, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CSLT, CTRL, CUBE, DCT, DGI, DGII, EGN, EGO, EHTH, ELGX, ELLI, ELX, EMN, EPAY, ESIO, ESS, EXPE, FLDM, FLR, FLT, FRT, GB, GDOT, GMED, GNMK, GPRO, GRPN, HIL, HME, IMMR, IMPV, INT, ISBC, KEG, LNKD, LRE, LYV, MCHP, MELI, MHK, MOH, MTZ, MXL, MYL, NATI, NEM, NR, NSR, NUVA, OIS, OMCL, ONNN, OPLK, OUTR, PKI, PSA, PXLW, QNST, RAIL, RSG, SAM, SBUX, SEM, SGEN, SGMS, SIMG, SPF, SREV, STAA, STAG, SYNC, TCO, TEP, THRX, TNAV, TPX, TRMB, TSO, TSRA, TSYS, TUES, VCRA, WU, YRCW, ZEN
Oct. 21, 2014, 9:38 AM
- Australian taxi payment company Cabcharge says it rebuffed an approach from FleetCor Technologies (FLT +0.1%) to buy its core payments business.
- Local media reported that FLT had made an approach to acquire the Cabcharge unit for A$500M ($439M), although the Australian company said terms had not been discussed.
Aug. 12, 2014, 4:14 PM
- FleetCor (NYSE:FLT) announces it has agreed to buy payment solutions provider Comdata for $3.45B.
- The company plans to use $2.4B of new debt and the issuance of 7.3M shares to Comdata-owner Ceridian in order to finance the accquisition.
- The addition of Comdata will add $0.50-$0.60 to EPS in 2015, according to an early forecast from FleetCor.
- FLT +3.8% AH.
Jul. 31, 2014, 4:15 PM| Comment!
Jul. 30, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABTL, ACGL, ADNC, ADUS, AFFX, AHS, AIV, ARRS, ASH, AVD, AXTI, BAGL, BBG, BBRG, BEAT, BRKS, BYD, CALD, CERS, CPSI, CPT, CTRL, CYH, DATA, DCT, DGI, DVA, DXPE, EEP, EGO, EIX, ELLI, ESIO, EXEL, EXPE, FLDM, FLR, FLT, FNGN, G, GDOT, GFIG, GPRO, HME, HNSN, IMMR, IMPV, JIVE, JLL, KEYW, KOG, KRG, LNKD, LOPE, LRE, LYV, MATX, MCHP, MHK, MRC, MXL, MXWL, NGVC, NKTR, NU, OIS, OMCL, ONNN, OUTR, PCCC, PCYC, PKI, PMCS, PSA, PXLW, RMD, RMTI, SGEN, SKUL, SPF, SPWR, SREV, SSNC, STAA, SWIR, SWN, SYNA, THG, TNAV, TRLA, TSLA, TSYS, VCRA, WU, WWWW, YRCW
Jul. 28, 2014, 5:15 PM
- FleetCor Technologies (NYSE:FLT) and P-E firms including Carlyle Group (NASDAQ:CG) and Silver Lake Partners are seeking to acquire payments processing company Comdata for more than $3B, Reuters reports.
- A potential takeover of Comdata would mark one of FLT's largest deals and expand its capabilities in electronic payment processing.
May. 2, 2014, 12:44 PM
- FleetCor Technologies (FLT +6.1%) is higher after Q1 earnings and revenues beat analyst estimates, and issues FY 2014 EPS guidance of $4.97-$5.07 vs. $4.97 analyst consensus estimate.
- FLT also announced a contract to acquire Shell’s SME fuel card customer portfolio in Germany, with plans to expand across Europe, and signed a long-term fuel card system processing contract with Chevron covering Asia-Pacific and South Africa.
May. 1, 2014, 4:23 PM| Comment!
Apr. 30, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABFS, ABTL, ACGL, ADNC, ADUS, AEM, AFFX, AHS, AIV, AKAM, ALDW, ALJ, AVD, BAGL, BBG, BCOR, BJRI, BKH, BMRN, BYI, CALD, CERS, CHGG, CPSI, CSOD, CTCT, CTRL, CUBE, CVD, DCT, DGI, DRC, DVA, DXCM, EGO, EHTH, ELLI, ENTR, EPAY, EXEL, EXPE, FI, FLR, FLT, GERN, HCI, HME, HT, HTCH, HTGC, IMMR, IMPV, INVN, IPXL, ITMN, KEYW, KOG, KRFT, LAYN, LNKD, LNT, LRE, MCRS, MHK, MITK, MODN, MOH, MRC, MTW, MTZ, MXWL, NGVC, NTRI, NU, OIS, OMCL, ONNN, ONTY, OPEN, OUTR, PCCC, PKT, PMCS, PSA, QLGC, RBCN, SBAC, SEM, SGEN, SKUL, SNAK, SPF, SQNM, SREV, SSNC, SWIR, SWN, TEG, TPX, TS, TSYS, VRTX, WU, WWWW, WYNN, XL, XPO.
Apr. 21, 2014, 10:28 AM
- Citi analysts post their list of 50 top Buy-rated stocks with a market cap of at least $3B, at least a top-three market share in a third of their businesses, and a global reach as measured by significant revenue outside of their home market; Business Insider highlights 20 according to estimated total return.
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) tops the list with a 45.4% ETR, and Citi believes GILD will generate a significant amount of cash and will buy back stock, engage in product and company acquisitions to grow its pipeline, and potentially start providing a dividend in 2-3 years.
- Rounding out the top 20: FB, BX, V, CERN, FLT, BA, MA, LVS, SBUX, MJN, GOOG, EBAY, BIIB, AXP, HOG, VFC, PII, VMC, FTI.
Feb. 6, 2014, 11:31 AM
- FleetCor Technologies (FLT +8%) surges after late Wednesday's news that it signed a fuel card outsourcing agreement with CST Brands in Canada.
- CST operates 850-plus retail fuel sites in eastern Canada and is one of the area's largest retail distributors of home heating oil.
- In its Q4 earnings report yesterday, FLT beat estimates and issued in-line guidance for 2014, seeing EPS of $4.90-$5.00 vs. $4.91 analyst consensus and revenue of $1.07B-$1.09B vs. $1.10B consensus.
Feb. 5, 2014, 4:39 PM| 1 Comment
FLT vs. ETF Alternatives
Fleetcor Technologies, Inc. provides fuel cards and workforce payment products and services to businesses, commercial fleets, oil companies, petroleum marketers and government entities in North America, Latin America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
Other News & PR