Thu, Apr. 9, 10:56 AM
- BofA/Merrill has downgraded cloud HR/payroll software vendor Paylocity (PCTY -5.9%) and cloud fleet management software vendor Fleetmatics (FLTX -3.2%) to Underperform, and cloud contact center software vendor Five9 (FIVN -4.7%) to Neutral. Rackspace (NYSE:RAX) and Citrix (NASDAQ:CTXS) have also been downgraded (to Neutral and Underperform, respectively), but are posting sub-1% declines.
- Shares of all 3 companies rallied in February in response to Q4 beats (I, II, III)
Fri, Mar. 13, 3:15 PM
- The Nasdaq is down 0.9%, and major tech decliners are outnumbering major gainers by a sound margin.
- Notable gainers include 3D printer maker ExOne (XONE +2.7%), OLED materials/IP provider Universal Display (OLED +3.9%), stock photo marketplace Shutterstock (SSTK +4%), flash storage array vendor Violin Memory (VMEM +8.2%), and Wi-Fi hardware vendor Aerohive (HIVE +4.6%).
- For the second day in a row, Chinese companies are well-represented among major decliners. The list includes online retailer Vipshop (VIPS -4.8%), microblogging platform Weibo (WB -4.2%), auto site Autohome (ATHM -4.3%), online real estate plays SouFun (SFUN -5.3%) and Leju (LEJU -5.9%), and mobile game publisher iDreamSky (DSKY -4.5%).
- Other major decliners include flash sales site Zulily (ZU -5.8%), server maker Super Micro (SMCI -3.7%), fleet management software vendor FleetMatics (FLTX -3.9%), and 4G baseband modem maker Sequans (SQNS -9.1%).
- Universal Display is adding to yesterday's big gains, and appears to be benefiting from early signs of strong Galaxy S6 demand. Zulily has reversed yesterday's gains. Weibo's losses come two days after the company posted a Q4 revenue beat and offered in-line guidance.
- Previously covered: IBM, Ebix, NXP/Freescale, Qiwi, eHealth, Pandora, InterCloud, ChipMOS, Demandware, Imperva, Rudolph, Globalstar, ChannelAdvisor
Tue, Feb. 24, 5:39 PM
Tue, Feb. 24, 4:26 PM
Mon, Feb. 23, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, AMRS, ARC, AWAY, AWK, BBRG, BGFV, BNFT, BOOM, CBI, CENX, CLGX, CLR, CPRT, DPM, DWA, DY, DYN, EIX, EPR, EXEL, FLTX, FMI, FSLR, GB, GNMK, HEI, HEP, HLS, HPQ, HURN, HWAY, INFI, JAZZ, KONA, KRA, LC, MATX, MMSI, NDSN, NFX, NKTR, NLY, NSTG, NUVA, NYMT, ORA, PZZA, QEP, RJET, RLYP, RRC, RUBI, SAM, SGY, SLCA, SM, TNDM, TRNX, TXTR, VRSK, VVUS, WBMD, XCO, Y, ZAGG
Nov. 13, 2014, 3:34 PM
- BofA/Merrill's Nikolay Beliov has downgraded FleetMatics (NYSE:FLTX) to Neutral, albeit while maintaining his $40 target.
- Beliov expects revenue growth to fall to 25% in 2015 from 38% in 2012, and thinks market penetration is in the 20%-34% range, rather than the company's stated 10%-12%. He also suggests the departure of FleetMatics' sales chief raises execution questions.
Oct. 29, 2014, 4:37 PM
Aug. 6, 2014, 4:50 PM
Aug. 5, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, AGU, ALDW, ANAD, ANDE, AR, ATML, ATO, AWK, BIOS, BIRT, BKD, BREW, BWC, CDE, CDXS, CF, CLDX, CNVR, CODI, COUP, CPA, CPE, CRL, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CXO, CXW, DCTH, DEPO, DK, DNB, DXCM, DYN, ECOL, EFC, ELON, ENS, ENV, ERII, ESS, ETE, ETP, EVC, EXAR, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FTK, GEOS, GMCR, GPOR, GTY, HI, HIL, IL, INN, INWK, IO, ITMN, IXYS, JACK, KEG, KND, KW, LGP, LHCG, LNT, MBI, MCP, MG, MHLD, MNTX, MRIN, MTDR, MUSA, MWE, NBIX, NLY, NPSP, NRP, NVAX, NVTL, OILT, OSUR, PAA, PACD, PKT, PMT, PPO, PRI, PRU, PRXL, PTLA, QEP, RAIL, REG, RGP, RIG, RJET, RLOC, RNDY, RXN, SAAS, SAPE, SD, SGI, SLF, SN, SSNI, SSRI, SWM, SXL, SYMC, TCAP, TEG, TEP, THOR, THRX, TNGO, TRMR, TROX, TWO, TXTR, UHAL, UIL, WGL, WR, WTI, XNPT, YY, ZU
Apr. 30, 2014, 4:49 PM| Comment!
Apr. 29, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AEL, ANAD, ARAY, ARII, ASH, ATML, ATW, AXTI, BCOV, BDN, BGC, BMR, BYD, CACI, CAVM, CBG, CBT, CGNX, CHMT, CJES, CMO, CNW, COHR, CRL, CSII, CW, CWT, DOX, DRE, DRIV, EDMC, EGN, ELGX, ELX, EPAM, EQIX, EQR, EXL, FBHS, FLEX, FLTX, FNF, FORM, GDOT, GLUU, HOLX, HOS, HR, INT, IO, IPI, IRF, IRG, ISIL, JDSU, JKHY, KEG, KEX, KONA, KS, KTOS, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, MAA, MANT, MASI, MDAS, MDU, MET, MTGE, MUR, NBIX, NEWP, NGD, OILT, OPLK, PACB, PDM, PEIX, PFPT, POL, PPC, PRAA, QUIK, RKUS, ROVI, RRTS, SAM, SFLY, SGI, SPRT, SSS, STMP, TEX, TSO, TSRO, TTEK, TTMI, UNTD, VNTV, WBMD, WDC, WLL, WMB, WMGI, WPZ, WTW, YELP.
Feb. 21, 2014, 12:45 PM
Feb. 21, 2014, 9:14 AM
Feb. 20, 2014, 7:01 PM
- Though it beat Q4 revenue estimates and posted in-line EPS, Fleetmatics (FLTX) is guiding for Q1 EPS of $0.14-$0.16 and 2014 EPS of $0.80-$0.85, below consensus estimates of $0.25 and $1.12.
- Top-line guidance is healthier - Q1 revenue of $51M-$52.5M vs. a $51.7M consensus, and 2014 revenue of $228M-$230M vs. a $227.9M consensus.
- Ramping sales/marketing investments appear to be a culprit for the EPS guidance. Sales/marketing spend rose 52% Y/Y in Q4, outpacing revenue growth of 40% and equaling 32% of revenue.
- Q4 results, PR
Feb. 20, 2014, 4:55 PM| Comment!
Feb. 20, 2014, 12:10 AM| 2 Comments
FLTX vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR