Thu, May 21, 3:37 PM
Tue, Apr. 28, 7:37 AM
Mon, Apr. 27, 5:30 PM
- AET, AGCO, AIXG, AKS, ALLY, AMG, AUDC, AUO, AXE, BMY, BP, BSX, CARB, CAS, CBR, CIT, CMI, CNC, CNX, COH, CPLA, CRY, DFRG, DORM, ECL, ENTG, ETR, F, FBC, FDP, FLWS, FMER, GAS, GLW, GPI, HMC, HSP, ICLR, IDXX, IIVI, IPGP, IPI, JBLU, JEC, LRN, LXK, MAS, MDXG, MHFI, MRGE, MRK, NCI, NEO, NOV, OFC, OSK, PAG, PFE, PH, PHG, POR, SALT, SC, SIR, SIRI, ST, SVU, TMUS, TXT, UBSI, UPS, UTHR, VDSI, VLO, WAT, WDR, WHR, WWW, WYN, XRS, YNDX
Thu, Feb. 19, 3:18 PM
Tue, Jan. 27, 12:33 PM
- EPS of $0.36 vs. $0.33 one year ago, 63rd consecutive quarter of profitability.
- Net Interest Income of $196.5M vs. $197.6M in 3Q14 and $202.1M one year ago. Net interest margin of 3.56% decrease of 4bps from 3Q14 due to lower accretion from the acquired and covered loan portfolios
- Credit quality remained solid. Net charge-offs to average originated loans of 0.12% vs. 0.20% in 3Q14. NPAs of period end originated loans plus other real estate at 0.44% vs. 0.52 in 3Q14.
- Tangible common equity ratio at 7.98% vs. 8.01% in 3Q14.
- Book value per share of $17.14 vs. $17.05 in 3Q14
- Return on Assets 0.98%. Efficiency ratio 60.39%
- FMER -1.1%.
- Previously: FirstMerit EPS in-line, beats on revenue
Tue, Jan. 27, 7:36 AM
Mon, Jan. 26, 5:30 PM
Nov. 20, 2014, 2:34 PM
Oct. 28, 2014, 3:46 PM
- EPS of $0.37 vs. $0.35 in 2Q14 vs. $0.23 in 3Q13
- Net Interest Income of $197.6M from $199.7 in 2Q13.
- Net interest margin of 3.60% decrease of 15bps from 2Q14 due to lower accretion from the acquired and covered loan portoflios
- Non Interest Income -3.8% q/q to $69.7M
- Book value per share of $17.05 vs. $16.88 in 2Q14
- Return on Assets 1.03%. Efficiency ratio 59.92%
- Average originated loans +6.5% q/q to $11.8B
- Credit quality remained solid with Net charge-offs to average originated loans of 0.20%
- Conference call
- FMER +1.7%
- Previously: FirstMerit EPS in-line, misses on revenue
Oct. 28, 2014, 7:38 AM
Oct. 27, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACI, AET, AGCO, AIXG, ALR, AME, AMTD, AN, AXE, BP, CAS, CIT, CMI, CNC, CNX, COH, CPLA, CRY, CVLT, CYNO, DD, DIN, ECL, ENTG, FCX, FDP, FLWS, FMER, GLPI, GLW, HCA, HMC, HOT, HRS, ICON, IIVI, IPGP, LH, MDSO, MLM, MMC, MSM, MSO, MWV, NBL, NCI, NVS, PCAR, PCG, PES, PFE, PH, POR, RDWR, SAIA, SAVE, SCHN, SCOR, SHW, SIRI, SNCR, ST, SYRG, TECH, TKR, TRW, TTS, TWI, UBS, UTHR, VDSI, VRTS, VSH, WAB, WHR, XYL
Aug. 21, 2014, 2:52 PM
Jul. 22, 2014, 7:36 AM
Jul. 21, 2014, 5:30 PM
May 15, 2014, 2:13 PM
Apr. 22, 2014, 7:34 AM
FMER vs. ETF Alternatives
Firstmerit Corp is a bank holding company. It operates through the Bank and its other subsidiaries, providing banking, fiduciary, financial, insurance and investment services to corporate, institutional and individual customers.
Other News & PR