Nov. 4, 2014, 7:16 AM| Comment!
Jul. 31, 2014, 1:23 PM
- Fresenius Medical Care (FMS +2.4%) Q2 results: Total Revenue: $3,835M (+6.1%), North America: $2,521M (+6.1%); International: $1,297M (+5.6%); Gross Profit: $1,211.4M (+4.6%); Operating Income: $556.3M (+2.2%); Net Income: $280.6M (-5.7%); EPS: $0.77 (-10.5%); CF Ops: $561.6M (-33.2%).
- Number of treatments: 10,527,719 (+4.6%).
- 2014 Guidance: Revenue: ~$15.2B; operating income: ~$2.2B; net income: $1.0B - 1.05B; CAPEX: ~$900M; CF Ops: >$1.5B.
May. 6, 2014, 2:32 PM
- Fresenius Medical Care (FMS -2.7%) revenues: $3.6B (+2.9%); North America: $2.4B (+4.6%); International: $1.2B (-0.7%); net dialysis care: $2.8B (+3.7%); dialysis products: $781.4M (-0.5%); gross profit: $1.1B (-2.7%); operating income: $444.9M (-9.8%); net income: $247.4M (-4.9%); EPS: $0.68 (-6.8%); CF Ops: $112.3M (-64.4%).
- Number of treatments: North America: 6.375M (+3.7%), International: 3.730M (+5.6%).
- 2014 guidance: revenues: ~$15.2B; operating income: ~$2.2B; net income: $1B - 1.05B; CF Ops: >$1.5B.
Feb. 25, 2014, 3:22 AM
- Fresenius Medical Care (FMS) Q4 net profit rose 36% to $349M.
- EPS +38% to $1.16.
- Revenue +4% to $3.87B, above consensus of $3.85B.
- Fresenius suffered its first fall in full-year net profit in 12 years as income slipped 6% to $1.11B.
- The company predicted that net profit would drop further in 2014, to $1-1.05B, amid cuts in U.S. healthcare budgets. Consensus is for $1.19B. (PR)
Nov. 5, 2013, 2:38 AM
- Fresenius Medical Care's (FMS) Q3 net profit +1.2% to $273M, beating forecasts of $268M, with earnings boosted by higher revenues per treatment in the U.S., the dialysis provider's most important market.
- Net revenue +7% to $3.67B vs consensus of $3.65B.
- Adjusted EPS +7% to $0.95.
- Fresenius expects FY net profit at the lower end of its forecast range of $1.1-1.15B, due to austerity in the U.S. Forecasts that revenue will grow over 6% to more than $14.6B. (PR)
Jul. 30, 2013, 4:32 AM
Feb. 26, 2013, 9:02 AMFresenius Medical Care (FMS): Q4 net profit -17% to $257M; EBIT -4.7% to $559.1M; revenues +13% to $3.71B, North American sales +19% to $2.43B, revenue per treatment in U.S. clinics +4.8% to $368; international revenue +4% to $1.27B. Forecasts 2013 net profit of $1.1-1.2B, sales of above $14.6B, in line. Shares +2.8% in Frankfurt. (PR) | Comment!
FMS vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR