Thu, Apr. 30, 5:58 PM
Oct. 28, 2014, 5:56 PM
Jul. 28, 2014, 7:10 AM
Jun. 19, 2014, 12:21 PM
- First NBC Bank (NBCB +3.6%) continues a nice run after an upgrade to Buy with $38 price target at Sterne Agee. The stock's ahead more than 32% since its IPO just over a year ago. First NBC's original investors bought at the bottom, starting the bank in the wake of Hurricane Katrina. It's now the largest lender by assets headquartered in New Orleans.
Jun. 9, 2014, 11:18 AM
- Scotiabank upgrades Banco Santander-Chile (BSAC +1.6%) to Outperform.
- Nomura upgrades Capital One (COF +1.4%) to Buy with $94 price target.
- Morgan Stanley upgrades Principal Financial Group (PFG +0.8%) to Equal Weight.
- KBW boosts its rating on SunTrust (STI +1.6%) to Outperform with $46 price target.
- KBW downgrades First NBC Bank Holding Company (NBCB -0.1%) to Market Perform.
Jun. 6, 2014, 8:18 AM
May 1, 2014, 6:29 PM
Feb. 12, 2014, 5:51 AM
Nov. 8, 2013, 6:56 AM
Jun. 24, 2013, 4:12 PM
FNBC vs. ETF Alternatives
First NBC Bank Holding Co is a bank holding company. The Company offers financial services through its subsidiary to businesses, institutions, and individuals in southeastern Louisiana and the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
Other News & PR