Mon, Mar. 23, 8:31 AM| Comment!
Wed, Feb. 18, 4:23 PM
- Q4 adjusted core earnings of $144M or $0.50 per share vs. $81M and $0.34 one year ago. Q4 free cash flow of $139M vs. $47M.
- Title: Adjusted pretax earnings of $207M on revenue of $1.5B vs. $147M and $1.4B a year ago. Adjusted pretax title margin of 14.1% up 330 basis points. Open orders per day of 7,175 vs. 6,206. Average fee per file of $2,131 up 2%. Title claims paid of $78M down 22%.
- Black Knight: Adjusted EBITDA of $96M on revenue of $220M. Adjusted EBITDA margin of 43% up 70 basis points from Q3.
- Conference call tomorrow at 11 ET
- Previously: Fidelity National Financial beats by $0.03, misses on revenue (Feb. 18)
- FNF flat after hours
Wed, Feb. 18, 4:08 PM| 2 Comments
Tue, Feb. 17, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACT, AMTG, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, AVG, AXLL, BGS, BJRI, CAR, CDE, CSLT, CVG, CW, CYNI, DENN, DTLK, ELNK, EOG, EQC, ETE, ETP, EXAM, FNF, HSTM, HT, IAG, IPI, KEG, KEYW, LHO, LOPE, MANT, MAR, MHLD, MIC, MRO, NVMI, OGS, OIS, PAAS, PCYC, PKD, REXX, RGP, SBRA, SCTY, SIX, SNPS, SSS, STR, SUN, SUNE, SXL, TERP, THRX, TILE, TRN, TS, UAM, WES, WGP, WMB, WPZ, XPO, YUME
Tue, Jan. 27, 4:35 PM| Comment!
Fri, Jan. 2, 9:48 AM
Dec. 1, 2014, 4:18 PM| Comment!
Oct. 29, 2014, 4:14 PM| Comment!
Oct. 28, 2014, 6:00 PM| Comment!
Sep. 24, 2014, 10:30 AM
- Launching coverage on housing-related names, Piper Jaffray starts Corelogic (CLGX +1%), Fidelity National Financial (FNF +0.4%), and Realogy Holdings (RLGY +0.1%) at Overweight.
- Fidelity competitor First American Financial (FAF) is initiated at Neutral, as is the tracking stock for Fidelity's various portfolio investments, Fidelity National Financial Ventures (FNFV -0.5%).
Sep. 9, 2014, 9:05 AM
- The fund purchased 1.42M shares yesterday at $27.60 each, raising its stake in FNF to 20.24M shares or 7.3% of the company. Also purchased in the last 60 days were 535K shares at $26.64 each.
- Previously: Fidelity National shareholders approve tracking stock
Aug. 27, 2014, 12:52 PM
- Fidelity National Financial (FNF -0.6%) has purchased a 70% stake in Landcastle Title after "substantial escrow account violations" were discovered at Landcastle and associated law firm Morris Hardwick Schneider.
- Now former MHS managing partner and Chairman and CEO of Landcastle Nat Hardwick has been sued, alleged to have embezzled at least $30M to fund high living, real estate losses, and gambling debts.
- "To allow Landcastle to fail would have been a calamity for the company’s employees, consumers, and the real estate industry, in general," says Fidelity. "We felt it was in the best interest of all parties to put the financial resources of FNTG behind Landcastle Title.”
Aug. 12, 2014, 4:25 PM
- Fidelity National Financial Ventures (NYSE:FNFV) - the tracking stock set up by Fidelity National Financial (NYSE:FNF) to highlight the value of its investment portfolio - owns about 32% of Comdata owner Ceridian, meaning it will be the owner of about 2.3M shares, or 3% of FleetCor upon closing of the sale.
- Based on today's closing price of FleetCor, those shares are valued at about $300M.
- Press release
- Previously: FleetCor lands Comdata in $3.5B deal
- FNFV -0.25%, FNF +0.2% AH
Jul. 30, 2014, 4:39 PM| Comment!
Jul. 29, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABX, AEL, AEM, AKAM, ALB, ALL, ALLE, AMC, ANIK, ARII, ASGN, ATEN, ATW, AUY, AVG, BALT, BGC, BMRN, CATM, CAVM, CBT, CENX, CHDN, CJES, CLUB, CMO, CNL, CNW, CODE, COHR, CTRP, CW, CWT, DDR, DRE, DRIV, EGN, EHTH, ELGX, ENTR, EQIX, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXL, EXR, FBHS, FEIC, FISH, FMC, FNF, FOE, FORM, FORR, GLUU, HIG, HK, HOLX, HOS, HR, HTH, INT, IPI, ISIL, KBR, KEX, KGC, KRFT, KS, LGCY, LNC, LOCK, LPSN, LRCX, MAA, MANT, MDAS, MEOH, MET, MOBL, MOH, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NANO, NE, NEWP, NOW, OI, OTEX, PDM, PEIX, PGTI, PPC, PVA, QUIK, RKUS, ROVI, RRTS, SAM, SBRA, SCI, SFLY, SIMG, SPN, SPRT, SSS, STAA, STAG, STMP, STR, SU, SZYM, TCO, TGB, TGI, TS, TSO, TTEK, TTMI, TWTC, UNM, VGR, VPRT, WDC, WFM, WLL, WMB, WPZ, WSTL, WTW, YELP
Jul. 22, 2014, 8:50 AM| Comment!
FNF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR