Oct. 24, 2014, 9:15 AM
Oct. 24, 2014, 9:14 AM| 2 Comments
Oct. 24, 2014, 7:19 AM
- Q3 net operating income of $63.3M or $0.18 per share vs. $71.6M and $0.20 one year ago. GAAP net loss of $1.90 per share after a non-cash pretax goodwill impairment charge of $800M.
- Average loans up 9% on an annualized basis from Q2, with a 6% increase in commercial loans, and a boost in auto and home equity loan balances.
- Checking account balances up at 7% annualized pace.
- Net interest income of $273M vs. $277.5M one year ago. NIM still under pressure thanks to ZIRP and continuing compression in commercial and consumer loan yields.
- Noninterest income of $75,4M vs. $91.4M a year ago, with reductions across most fee income categories.
- Noninterest expense of $249.5M vs. $231.2M a year ago. Operating efficiency ratio deteriorates to 71.6% from 69.2% in Q2.
- Tier 1 Common capital ratio of 7.9%.
- Conference call at 8 ET
- Previously: First Niagara EPS in-line, misses on revenue
- FNFG no trades premarket
Oct. 24, 2014, 6:06 AM
Oct. 23, 2014, 5:30 PM
Oct. 23, 2014, 4:35 PM
Oct. 17, 2014, 8:53 AM
- Noting more than 200K of its 500K customers now use mobile and online banking options, First Niagara (NASDAQ:FNFG) announces the consolidation of 17 branches and two off-premise drive-thru locations. Following the closings, First Niagara will continue to operate more than 390 branches across four states (410 now).
- Source: Press Release
Sep. 4, 2014, 4:10 PM
- Effective immediately, First Niagara's (NASDAQ:FNFG) Retail Banking and Consumer Finance groups will be merged into one Consumer Financial Services team to be led by EVP Mark Rendulic. Consumer Finance head Andrew Fornarola will be exiting the bank.
- Included in the new Consumer Financial Services group will be the bank's retail, wealth management, consumer direct lending, and residential mortgage businesses.
- Source: Press Release
Jul. 25, 2014, 7:35 AM
- Q2 net income of $66.2M o $0.19 per share compares to $63.6M and $0.18 one year ago.
- Net interest income of $271.8M vs. $269.4M a year ago.
- Noninterest income of $80.9M fell from $95.5M thanks to lower mortgage banking revenue.
- Annualized organic loan growth of 7% during Q2.
- Noninterest expenses of $244.1M vs. $235.2M.
- Total Risk Based capital ratio of 11.5%.
- Conference call at 10 ET
- Previously: First Niagara beats by $0.01, misses on revenue
- FNFG flat premarket
Jul. 25, 2014, 7:17 AM
Jul. 24, 2014, 5:30 PM
Jul. 23, 2014, 8:44 AM| Comment!
Apr. 25, 2014, 9:00 AM| Comment!
Apr. 24, 2014, 7:39 AM
- Operating net income available to shareholders of $60.2M vs. $59.7M one year ago.
- Net interest income of $270.7M vs. $266.1M a year ago. NIM of 3.33%. Noninterest income of $76.7M falls from $89.3M, after $7.5M HTC amortization charge. Mortgage banking revenue fell 47% Y/Y.
- Noninterest expense of $238.4M vs. $237.7M a year ago.
- Organic loan growth up 8% annualized in Q1.
- Tier 1 Common Risk Based Capital Ratio of 7.9%.
- CC at 10 ET
- Press release, Q1 results
- FNFG +0.5% premarket
Apr. 24, 2014, 7:20 AM
Apr. 24, 2014, 12:05 AM
- AAL, ABC, AET, ALXN, AMAG, ASPS, AVT, AZN, BC, BHE, BKU, BMS, BTU, CAB, CAJ, CAM, CAT, CCE, CELG, CFX, CLFD, CLI, CMS, CNMD, COG, COR, CRR, CRS, CSH, CWEI, DFT, DGX, DHI, DLPH, DLX, DNKN, DO, DST, EQM, EQT, ETR, FAF, FCX, FNFG, GM, GMT, GPK, GTI, HOT, HP, HSY, IMAX, IVC, JBLU, KKR, LAD, LLY, LSTR, LTM, LUV, MDP, MHO, MJN, MMM, MO, NBL, NDAQ, NLSN, NTCT, NUE, NVS, NYT, ODFL, ORI, OSTK, PAG, PENN, PHM, POT, PTEN, RCL, RS, RTIX, RTN, RYL, SCG, SFE, SIAL, SILC, SIRI, SONS, SQNS, STC, SWK, TKR, TROW, TWC, TWI, UA, UAL, UFS, UPS, USG, UTEK, VDSI, VIVO, VLY, VZ, WCC, WM, WYN, YNDX, ZMH
FNFG vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR