There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
There are no Transcripts on FNJN.
PR Newswire (Aug 13, 2014)
PR Newswire (Aug 11, 2014)
PR Newswire (Jul 30, 2014)
PR Newswire (Jul 22, 2014)
PR Newswire (Jul 15, 2014)
PR Newswire (Jul 1, 2014)
PR Newswire (Jun 24, 2014)
PR Newswire (Jun 10, 2014)
PR Newswire (May 23, 2014)
PR Newswire (May 22, 2014)
PR Newswire (May 19, 2014)
Mon, Aug. 11, 11:14 AM
- In a shareholder update, Finjan (NASDAQ:FNJN) states it had Q2 revenue of $636K (up from $198K a year ago), gross profit of $304K, and opex of $3.6M (+56% Y/Y).
- The company ended Q2 with $20.6M in cash, and no long-term debt. It has a $4M outstanding capital commitment to invest in an Israeli VC fund focused on "early-stage cyber technology companies."
- Several trials and hearings for suits against security tech companies are expected to start in 2015. A suit against FireEye is off calendar until the USPTO finishes reexamining certain Finjan patents.
- Along with its update, Finjan has published its Q2 10-Q.
Tue, Jul. 22, 12:47 PM
Tue, Jul. 22, 11:38 AM
- Finjan (FNJN -5%) states a Markman hearing for its suit against security hardware/software vendor Blue Coat Systems is set for Aug. 22. Finjan has sued Blue Coat for allegedly infringing 6 of its patents.
- Finjan is also currently involved in suits against several other security companies, including Symantec, FireEye, Websense, and Proofpoint.
Fri, Jul. 11, 4:39 PM
Wed, May. 28, 12:47 PM
Thu, May. 8, 11:06 AM
Wed, Apr. 16, 2:31 PM| 4 Comments
Tue, Feb. 4, 10:49 AM
- Security patent licensing firm Finjan Holdings (FNJN) has hired Ivan Chaperot, until recently the head of Intel's strategic and large-scale patent acquisition/licensing efforts, to be its VP of IP licensing.
- In addition to working at Intel, Chaperot has managed a $100M+ patent portfolio for Intellectual Ventures, a company with a long and infamous history of filings patent suits against tech giants.
- The hiring comes less than two months after Finjan announced it's suing cloud security software firm Proofpoint and subsidiary Armorize Technologies.
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
FNJN vs. ETF Alternatives
Finjan is a leading online security and technology company which owns a portfolio of patents, related to software that proactively detects malicious code and thereby protects end-users from identity and data theft, spyware, malware, phishing, trojans and other online threats. Founded in 1997,... More
Country: United States
Other News & PR