Tue, Aug. 11, 4:29 PM
- Fossil (NASDAQ:FOSL) reports sales in the Americas rose 1% (+2% constant currency) in Q2.
- Sales in Europe fell 12% (+2% constant currency).
- Asia saw a 6% sales decline (+1% constant currency) during the month.
- F/X played a positive factor in lowering some operating expenses for the company, while pricing initiatives also helped the bottom line.
- Guidance: Sales growth of -1% to +3% expected. Adjusted EPS of $6.20-$7.00 seen.
- Previously: Fossil beats by $0.30, misses on revenue (Aug. 11 2015)
- FOSL -4.1% in after-hours trading after an initial post-earnings rally.
Tue, Aug. 11, 4:04 PM
Mon, Aug. 10, 5:35 PM
Wed, May 6, 12:56 PM
Tue, May 5, 4:37 PM
- Fossil (NASDAQ:FOSL) reports F/X swings cut into sales by twelve percentage points and impacted EPS by $0.13 in Q1.
- Sales growth by region: Americas -4%, Europe -10%, Asia -7%.
- Sales growth by product: Watches -8%, Leathers -7%, Jewelry +11.
- The company's gross margin rate fell 180 bps to 55.3%.
- Operating margin -580 bps to 7.7% as marketing expenses and promotions were a factor.
- Fossil sees 2015 EPS of $5.25-$6.05 vs. $5.67 consensus.
- FOSL +5.8% after hours to $91.00.
Tue, May 5, 4:34 PM
Mon, May 4, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, AGU, AIZ, ALL, AMRS, AMSG, ANAD, ANDE, ARC, ATSG, AWR, AXLL, BIO, BRDR, CENT, CERS, CLUB, COUP, CRAY, CSU, CTL, CVG, CYH, DK, DKL, DLR, DTLK, DVN, EA, ENPH, EXAM, FISV, FOSL, FTR, GCA, GHDX, GMED, GNMK, GPOR, GRPN, HK, HLF, HRZN, IAG, ICUI, IGTE, IRWD, JIVE, KAR, KGC, KONA, LC, MHLD, MM, MYGN, MYL, NDLS, NFX, NVGS, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OUT, PAA, PACB, PAGP, PBPB, PKD, PXD, PZZA, QGEN, QNST, QUAD, REGI, REXX, RLOC, RNR, RP, RUBI, SBRA, SCTY, SKUL, SLF, SM, SPA, SUPN, TEG, TMH, TNET, TRNX, TSRA, TTGT, USNA, VVUS, WAGE, WES, WGP, WR, WSR, WSTC, WTR, WTW, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZLTQ, ZU
Tue, Feb. 17, 4:22 PM
- Fossil (FOSL +0.9%) reports global comparable store sales increased 7.7% in Q4.
- Sales by category: Watches -1%, leathers -2%, jewelry +13%.
- Gross margin rate -60 bps to 56.8% with promotional activity increased.
- Operating margin rate -110 bps to 16.1%.
- Guidance: FY15 sales expected to fall 7.5% to 5.5%. Operating margin seen in 6%-7% range.
- FOSL -13.6% after hours.
Tue, Feb. 17, 4:04 PM
Mon, Feb. 16, 5:35 PM
Wed, Feb. 4, 9:47 AM
- An earnings miss and weak guidance issued from Ralph Lauren today appears to be clipping shares prices in the global apparel sector.
- The harsh impact of converting international sales back to U.S. dollars was highlighted today by Ralph Lauren's numbers.
- Lifestyle brands are getting hit the hardest.
- Previously: Polo Ralph Lauren misses by $0.09, misses on revenue
- Previously: Ralph Lauren -6.4% as strong dollar whacks results
- Decliners: PVH Corp. (NYSE:PVH) -4.7%, Sequential Brands (NASDAQ:SQBG) -2.5%, Michael Kors (NYSE:KORS) -1.6%, VF Corp (NYSE:VFC) -1.8%, Perry Ellis (NASDAQ:PERY) -0.9%, G-III Apparel (NASDAQ:GIII) -1.4%, Fossil (NASDAQ:FOSL) -3.3%, Vera Bradley (NASDAQ:VRA) -1.0%.
Nov. 11, 2014, 4:16 PM
- Fossil (NASDAQ:FOSL) reports wholesale revenue was up 10% Y/Y to $678M in Q3.
- Direct to consumer sales rose 11% to $216.5M.
- Gross margin rate -50 bps to 56.9% due to a higher level of promotions in the outlet channel.
- Operating income rate -10 bps to 17.3%.
- Jewelry sales rose 23% Y/Y, while sales of watches were up 12%.
- Guidance: Full year sales growth of 8.5% to 9.5% expected and EPS of $7.00-$7.30 vs. $7.15 consensus.
- FOSL +10.0% AH.
Nov. 11, 2014, 4:12 PM
Aug. 12, 2014, 4:07 PM
Aug. 12, 2014, 4:03 PM
Aug. 11, 2014, 5:35 PM
FOSL vs. ETF Alternatives
Fossil Group Inc is a design, marketing and distribution company of consumer fashion accessories. It offers men's and women's fashion watches and jewelry, handbags, small leather goods, belts, sunglasses, soft accessories and select apparel.
Other News & PR