- 'The Simpsons' is one of TV's most iconic series of all time.
- After 25 years the series is finally coming to cable through a syndication deal with FXX that includes multiple viewing options.
- FXX is a part of Fox, which through the broadcast channel and FX cable network is already a powerful force...but FXX has gotten off to a rocky start.
- FXX spent a record amount of money on the well-known brand in a bid to get more people to tune into the network and stay tuned in afterwords.
- This new model is potentially setting the groundwork for future deals taking place in an increasingly crowded online medium.