Today, 11:55 AM
- Recapturing what was lost during the West Coast port strike, U.S. container traffic jumped 19.2% Y/Y in March and 6.6% Y/Y in April, notes SunTrust's Ki Bin Kim, still bullish on industrial fundaments, though seeing a potential slowdown in China as a risk.
- He sees Prologis (NYSE:PLD) as one of the cheapest blue-chip REITs and rates it a Buy with $50 price target. Also rated Buy is First Industrial Realty Trust (NYSE:FR). Rated at Neutral is DCT Industrial Trust (NYSE:DCT).
- Previously: SunTrust checks flood impact to Houston-exposed REITs (May 29)
Thu, May 7, 5:19 PM| Comment!
Fri, Apr. 24, 10:01 AM
- First Industrial Realty Trust FR post FFO at $0.31 (excl. MTM interest rate protetction agreement) in line with estimates.
- Revenue at $89.84M up 7.3% y/y.
- Occupancy at 94.3% vs. 94.3% in 4Q13, 92.4% in 1Q14.
- Rental rates increased 2.6% on cash basis, 9.3% on GAAP basis.
- The company expects FY15 FFO (excl. MTM interest rateprotection agreement) to be in the range of $1.27-$1.37.
- FR -0.3%
- Conference call
- Prior: First Industrial Realty Trust FFO in-line, misses on revenue
Thu, Apr. 23, 5:39 PM| Comment!
Wed, Apr. 22, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, AWAY, BAS, BCR, BGS, BJRI, BLDR, CB, CBI, COF, CPHD, CVTI, CYN, DGII, DV, EFII, ELY, ETFC, ETH, FET, FICO, FII, FR, FSL, GHL, GIMO, GOOG, HA, HBHC, HBI, HUBG, HWAY, JNPR, KLAC, KN, LSTR, MKTO, MMSI, MSCC, MSFT, MTSN, MXIM, MXWL, N, NEM, NTGR, P, PEB, PFG, QDEL, QLIK, RGA, RHI, RMD, RSG, SBAC, SBUX, SFG, SHOR, SIVB, SPNC, SRCL, SWN, SYA, SYNA, TRN, UIS, VCRA, VRSN, WIRE, WRE
Tue, Apr. 21, 7:42 AM
- First Industrial Realty Trust (NYSE:FR) has the greatest chance of multiple expansion of all the industrial REITs in Stifel's coverage universe, says the team, upgrading to Buy from Hold. Also noted are recent portfolio sales and Stifel's belief that more will be completed at attractive cap rates.
- Previously: Industrial REITs on the move after Prologis purchase (April 20)
Mon, Apr. 20, 10:29 AM
- Commercial real estate may be getting perky and the industrial names are outliers to the upside in the REIT sector today after Prologis' $5.9B purchase of KTR Capital Partners, announced over the weekend.
- First Industrial Realty (FR +1.5%), DCT Industrial Trust (DCT +1.6%), Eastgroup Properties (EGP +1.2%), Chambers Street (CSG +1.4%).
- ETFs: IYR, VNQ, DRN, URE, SCHH, ICF, SRS, RWR, KBWY, DRV, REK, FRI, FTY, PSR, FREL, WREI
- Previously: Prologis inks $5.9B portfolio purchase deal (April 19)
Thu, Feb. 19, 11:08 PM| Comment!
Wed, Feb. 18, 5:35 PM
Dec. 3, 2014, 7:36 AM
Nov. 11, 2014, 4:38 PM| Comment!
Oct. 29, 2014, 6:34 PM| Comment!
Aug. 5, 2014, 6:39 PM| Comment!
Jul. 23, 2014, 7:06 PM| Comment!
Jul. 23, 2014, 7:34 AM
- "The thin and pricey industrial transaction market is offering few acquisition opportunities that meet our investment criteria, therefore it has taken longer than expected to deploy the capital on our balance sheet in a manner that creates value," said Liberty Property Trust (NYSE:LPT) CEO Bill Hankowsky after the company reported an earnings miss and cut its FY14 FFO per share guidance to $2.42-$2.48 from $2.45-$2.55 (and consensus $2.50).
- "We believe that the delays in leasing and development starts that have contributed to our revised projections are somewhat situational and that they are not indicative of negative market trends," he added, perhaps sparing the rest of the industrial sector from losses. While LPT declined 3.8% yesterday, STAG, CSG, FR, DCT. EGP, and PLD were all in the green.
- UBS downgrades LPT to Neutral and Wells Fargo to Market Perform following the results.
- Previously: Liberty Property Trust misses by $0.02, misses on revenue
Jul. 22, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AF, AHL, AIZ, ALGT, ALSN, ANGI, ANGO, AVB, AWH, BDN, CA, CAKE, CCI, CHE, CLB, CLGX, CLW, CMRE, CRUS, CSGP, CTXS, EFX, EGHT, ETFC, ETH, FB, FFIV, FLS, FR, FTNT, GGG, GILD, HBI, HWAY, IBKC, ILMN, INFN, KALU, LHO, MAC, MKSI, MSA, NSR, NVEC, NXPI, OHI, OII, ORLY, PLCM, QCOM, QTM, RE, RJF, SFG, SGMO, SKX, SLG, SLM, SUSQ, T, TAL, TCBI, TER, TEX, TILE, TMK, TQNT, TRIP, TSCO, TYL, UMPQ, USTR, VAR, WFT
FR vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR