Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on FSBW
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- FS Bancorp recently filed its 3rd-quarter earnings report.
- The bank continues to maintain its high returns with high asset quality and a steady stream of non-interest related income.
- Considering returns, the bank still looks very undervalued trading below book.
- FS Bancorp reported Q2 '14 earnings.
- The results confirm previous view that excess capital and undervalued shares would benefit from management's repurchase program.
- The bank's size continues to allow management to make material changes that all point towards higher future earnings.
- FS Bancorp is small but growing at a very big pace.
- Despite the bank's positive advances, shares still trade at a discount to book value, which plays well in conjunction with a recently announced buyback.
- In addition to the attractive discount, GAAP has hidden some value, and earnings power appears to be higher than reported.
There are no Transcripts on FSBW.
Mon, Oct. 27, 5:07 PM
Mon, Jul. 28, 4:46 PM
Tue, Apr. 29, 5:52 PM
Thu, Jan. 30, 4:47 PM
Jul. 25, 2013, 3:06 PM
Apr. 30, 2013, 1:30 PM
We currently have no instablog posts on this stock.
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
FSBW vs. ETF Alternatives
FS Bancorp, Inc., is a bank holding company for 1st Security Bank. The Bank delivers banking and financial services to local families, local and regional businesses and industry niches within distinct Puget Sound area communities.
Other News & PR