Wed, May 6, 9:04 AM
- L.B. Foster (NASDAQ:FSTR) reports bookings declined 9.2% to $163.3M.
- Segment sales: Rail products and services: $77.68M (+5.7%); Construction: $34.29M (+25.2%); Tubular and energy services: $25.94M (+146.2%).
- Gross margin rate improved 60 bps to 22.2%.
- EBITDA increased 46.27% to $12M.
- FY2015 Guidance: Net sales: $770M to $780M; Pretax income: $51.5M to $53M; EBITDA: $84.5M to $86M; Diluted EPS: $3.20 to $3.30.
Wed, Mar. 4, 12:45 PM
FSTR vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR