Thu, May 7, 6:39 AM
Wed, May 6, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACHN, ACRE, AEE, AGIO, AKRX, ALE, ALU, AMRC, APA, APO, ARCP, ARIA, AXAS, BABA, BDBD, BDX, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDW, CECE, CHD, CNK, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COT, COTY, CRIS, CSIQ, DFT, DNOW, DWRE, ENZY, FIG, FSYS, GLP, GOGO, GOLD, GSM, HII, HILL, HL, HPT, INSY, INXN, IRC, IT, KATE, LEAF, LIOX, LPI, LQDT, LXP, MFC, MGA, MITL, MMS, MPEL, MPW, MT, MWW, MZOR, NCLH, NICE, NJR, NRP, NXST, OGE, ONE, OWW, PCLN, PDCE, PGEM, PMC, PPL, PRFT, RDEN, REGN, RESI, REV, RFP, RGEN, RICE, RRD, RSTI, RWLK, SATS, SEAS, SFY, SNAK, SNI, SPH, SRPT, SSTK, STE, SUNE, TA, TAP, TDC, THS, TIME, TLM, TLP, TU, USAC, VC, VTG, WAC, WIN, WPG, WPP, WRES
Mon, Apr. 27, 7:34 AM
Mon, Apr. 27, 7:32 AM
Wed, Mar. 11, 6:51 AM
- Fuel Systems Solutions (NASDAQ:FSYS) reports revenue increased 1.7% in Q4 if a negative F/X impact of $8.8M is backed out.
- Automotive operations revenue -5.0% to $61.2M with aftermarket and compressor sales up.
- Industrial operations revenue -14.2% to $24.2M.
- The company's gross margin rate improved 380 bps Y/Y to 22.8% during the quarter as workforce reduction factored in.
- Adjusted EBITDA flat vs. -$300K a year ago.
- Previously: Fuel Systems EPS in-line, beats on revenue (Mar. 11 2015)
Wed, Mar. 11, 6:33 AM
Tue, Mar. 10, 5:30 PM
Nov. 6, 2014, 6:38 AM
Nov. 5, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAON, AAP, AAWW, AEE, AES, AINV, AKRX, AMCX, AMRC, AMSC, AOL, APA, AZN, BBG, BCE, BCRX, BDBD, BKCC, BR, CDW, CECE, CECO, CNK, CNQ, COTY, CPN, CRZO, CVC, CYNI, DNOW, DTV, ERJ, FSYS, FUN, FUR, GEO, GLP, GNRC, GOLD, HAIN, HII, HNR, HSC, HSIC, HSP, HZNP, IT, KATE, KERX, KLIC, LIN, LMIA, LPI, MITL, MPEL, MWIV, NAVB, NRF, NTWK, NXTM, ONE, OWW, PBH, PDCE, PERI, PHMD, PKD, PMC, PNK, POZN, PRFT, PRGO, PRIM, PTCT, RDNT, RGEN, SATS, SCMP, SFUN, SFY, SGM, SLH, SNI, SNMX, SRPT, TAP, TCPC, TDC, TEDU, THS, TK, TNDM, TPH, TU, VC, VIVO, WAC, WD, WEN, WIN, ZEUS
Aug. 18, 2014, 3:57 PM
- Fuel Systems Solutions (FSYS -2.8%) is sharply lower after badly missing Q2 earnings estimates and cutting its revenue forecast for the year.
- FSYS, whose products allow vehicles to run on propane and natural gas, said it has lost customers in Europe, which contributes ~40% of its revenue; "where they've been historically strong has gotten weaker," Lake Street Capital analyst Robert Brown tells Reuters.
- While many of its peers are riding a recovery in the U.S. auto industry, FSYS and its European business is still playing catch-up after a euro-zone crisis that weakened automotive demand.
Aug. 18, 2014, 12:46 PM
Aug. 18, 2014, 6:34 AM
Aug. 17, 2014, 5:30 PM
May 8, 2014, 6:33 AM| Comment!
May 7, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AEE, AES, AGO, AMCX, AMED, AMRC, APA, APO, BBEP, BCRX, BDBD, BITA, BPI, CAJ, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDW, CECE, CECO, CRIS, CRNT, CSTE, CVC, DF, DISH, DNDN, FLY, FSYS, FUN, FXCM, GBDC, GLP, GOLD, GTN, GTXI, HCN, HII, HIMX, HSC, ICE, IRC, JASO, KEM, KERX, LIOX, LNCE, LPI, LPX, LQDT, LXP, LXRX, MGA, MMS, MNK, MPEL, NICE, NPSP, NXST, NXTM, ONE, PCLN, PCP, PKD, POZN, PRFT, REGN, RGEN, RSTI, SKYW, SNI, SPH, SRPT, STE, SUNE, TDC, THS, VC, VITC, VNDA, VRX, WAC, WD, WEN, WIN, WMC, WWAV.
Mar. 17, 2014, 9:23 AM
- Fuel System Solutions (FSYS) is downgraded by Lake Street Capital to a Hold rating from Buy.
- The ratings action continues a general cooling off on the stock from the analyst community.
- The maker of alternative fuel components lost a major customer recently and has struggled in Europe.
FSYS vs. ETF Alternatives
Fuel Systems Solutions Inc manufactures & designs alternative fuel components & systems for use in transportation, industrial & power generation industries which control the pressure & flow of gaseous alternative fuels used in internal combustion engines.
Other News & PR