Wed, Apr. 22, 4:22 PM
Tue, Apr. 21, 5:35 PM| 6 Comments
Tue, Apr. 21, 12:47 PM
Tue, Apr. 21, 8:38 AM
- Flotek Industries (NYSE:FTK) -5.8% premarket after saying it expects to post a Q1 loss of ~$0.03/share vs. analyst expectations for a $0.15 profit, and Q1 revenues of $82M vs. consensus for $102M, citing "the rapid deceleration in commodity prices and resulting evisceration in oilfield activity."
- FTK says part of the $0.03 loss is the result of one-time items that will be discussed in tomorrow's earnings report and conference call.
Tue, Apr. 14, 10:07 AM
- Solazyme (SZYM +10.9%) opens sharply higher after announcing a strategic agreement with Flotek (FTK +2.8%) to develop and market advanced drilling fluid technologies, including globally commercializing and marketing the Flocapso drilling fluid additive.
- The two companies say lab and commercial testing show that the Flocapso additive will allow the use of water-based fluids in wells that previously required more expensive and invasive oil-based products.
- In addition, FTK will market SZYM's Encapso lubricant, the first commercially available, biodegradable encapsulated lubricant for drilling fluids in certain Middle Eastern markets.
Wed, Jan. 28, 12:44 PM
Tue, Jan. 27, 4:18 PM
Mon, Jan. 26, 5:35 PM
Tue, Jan. 6, 3:15 PM
- Flotek Industries (FTK -1.1%) says Q4 revenue likely will exceed $122M, a new company record and slightly ahead of analyst consensus estimates for ~$121M.
- FTK says revenue for the segment, to surpass $74M, attributing the 30% gain to recently-released data analytics software, which has attracted significant interest in its citrus-based fracking fluids.
- Q4 enterprise-wide gross margins should exceed 40%, a Q/Q increase as initial initiatives to improve logistics as well as product mix provide incremental benefits.
Oct. 22, 2014, 4:19 PM
Oct. 21, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ALB, ALGT, AWH, BCR, BDN, CA, CAKE, CLB, CLGX, CLW, CTXS, CVA, EEFT, EFX, EGHT, FTK, FTNT, GGG, IBKC, INFN, LEG, LHO, LOGI, LRCX, MKSI, MKTO, MLNX, MSA, NOW, NXPI, ORLY, OTEX, PLCM, PLXS, RE, RJF, SCSS, SFG, SGMO, SHLM, SKX, SLG, SLM, SUSQ, T, TAL, TCBI, TER, TILE, TMK, TSCO, TYL, USTR, VAR, WFT, YELP
Oct. 6, 2014, 9:15 AM
- Flotek Industries (NYSE:FTK) +2.4% premarket after saying it foresees Q3 revenue exceeding $115M, which would be a company record and ahead of the analyst consensus forecast of ~$112M.
- Expects Q3 revenues in its energy chemistry technology unit to exceed $67M and drilling technology revenues to approach $30M.
- Expects enterprise-wide gross margins to approach 40% for the quarter.
- "While we are aware of concerns over moderating oil prices, our prospect book is as robust as at any time in the last five years," says CEO John Chisholm.
Aug. 6, 2014, 4:19 PM
Aug. 5, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, AGU, ALDW, ANAD, ANDE, AR, ATML, ATO, AWK, BIOS, BIRT, BKD, BREW, BWC, CDE, CDXS, CF, CLDX, CNVR, CODI, COUP, CPA, CPE, CRL, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CXO, CXW, DCTH, DEPO, DK, DNB, DXCM, DYN, ECOL, EFC, ELON, ENS, ENV, ERII, ESS, ETE, ETP, EVC, EXAR, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FTK, GEOS, GMCR, GPOR, GTY, HI, HIL, IL, INN, INWK, IO, ITMN, IXYS, JACK, KEG, KND, KW, LGP, LHCG, LNT, MBI, MCP, MG, MHLD, MNTX, MRIN, MTDR, MUSA, MWE, NBIX, NLY, NPSP, NRP, NVAX, NVTL, OILT, OSUR, PAA, PACD, PKT, PMT, PPO, PRI, PRU, PRXL, PTLA, QEP, RAIL, REG, RGP, RIG, RJET, RLOC, RNDY, RXN, SAAS, SAPE, SD, SGI, SLF, SN, SSNI, SSRI, SWM, SXL, SYMC, TCAP, TEG, TEP, THOR, THRX, TNGO, TRMR, TROX, TWO, TXTR, UHAL, UIL, WGL, WR, WTI, XNPT, YY, ZU
Apr. 28, 2014, 4:26 PM| Comment!
Apr. 27, 2014, 5:35 PM
FTK vs. ETF Alternatives
Flotek Industries Inc develops and supplies oilfield products, services and equipment to the oil, gas & mining industries, & high value compounds to companies making cleaning products, cosmetics, food and beverages sold in consumer and industrial markets.
Other News & PR