Wed, Jan. 28, 12:44 PM
Tue, Jan. 27, 4:18 PM
Mon, Jan. 26, 5:35 PM
Tue, Jan. 6, 3:15 PM
- Flotek Industries (FTK -1.1%) says Q4 revenue likely will exceed $122M, a new company record and slightly ahead of analyst consensus estimates for ~$121M.
- FTK says revenue for the segment, to surpass $74M, attributing the 30% gain to recently-released data analytics software, which has attracted significant interest in its citrus-based fracking fluids.
- Q4 enterprise-wide gross margins should exceed 40%, a Q/Q increase as initial initiatives to improve logistics as well as product mix provide incremental benefits.
Oct. 22, 2014, 4:19 PM
Oct. 21, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ALB, ALGT, AWH, BCR, BDN, CA, CAKE, CLB, CLGX, CLW, CTXS, CVA, EEFT, EFX, EGHT, FTK, FTNT, GGG, IBKC, INFN, LEG, LHO, LOGI, LRCX, MKSI, MKTO, MLNX, MSA, NOW, NXPI, ORLY, OTEX, PLCM, PLXS, RE, RJF, SCSS, SFG, SGMO, SHLM, SKX, SLG, SLM, SUSQ, T, TAL, TCBI, TER, TILE, TMK, TSCO, TYL, USTR, VAR, WFT, YELP
Oct. 6, 2014, 9:15 AM
- Flotek Industries (NYSE:FTK) +2.4% premarket after saying it foresees Q3 revenue exceeding $115M, which would be a company record and ahead of the analyst consensus forecast of ~$112M.
- Expects Q3 revenues in its energy chemistry technology unit to exceed $67M and drilling technology revenues to approach $30M.
- Expects enterprise-wide gross margins to approach 40% for the quarter.
- "While we are aware of concerns over moderating oil prices, our prospect book is as robust as at any time in the last five years," says CEO John Chisholm.
Aug. 6, 2014, 4:19 PM
Aug. 5, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, AGU, ALDW, ANAD, ANDE, AR, ATML, ATO, AWK, BIOS, BIRT, BKD, BREW, BWC, CDE, CDXS, CF, CLDX, CNVR, CODI, COUP, CPA, CPE, CRL, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CXO, CXW, DCTH, DEPO, DK, DNB, DXCM, DYN, ECOL, EFC, ELON, ENS, ENV, ERII, ESS, ETE, ETP, EVC, EXAR, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FTK, GEOS, GMCR, GPOR, GTY, HI, HIL, IL, INN, INWK, IO, ITMN, IXYS, JACK, KEG, KND, KW, LGP, LHCG, LNT, MBI, MCP, MG, MHLD, MNTX, MRIN, MTDR, MUSA, MWE, NBIX, NLY, NPSP, NRP, NVAX, NVTL, OILT, OSUR, PAA, PACD, PKT, PMT, PPO, PRI, PRU, PRXL, PTLA, QEP, RAIL, REG, RGP, RIG, RJET, RLOC, RNDY, RXN, SAAS, SAPE, SD, SGI, SLF, SN, SSNI, SSRI, SWM, SXL, SYMC, TCAP, TEG, TEP, THOR, THRX, TNGO, TRMR, TROX, TWO, TXTR, UHAL, UIL, WGL, WR, WTI, XNPT, YY, ZU
Apr. 28, 2014, 4:26 PM| Comment!
Apr. 27, 2014, 5:35 PM
Apr. 7, 2014, 8:04 AM
- Flotek Industries (FTK) agrees to acquire certain intellectual property from Anthony Rea, via ARC Fluid Technologies, to expand FTK's use of its Complex nano-fluid technology into drilling fluids systems to provide superior solution for unconventional drilling programs.
- FTK also issues in-line guidance for Q1, expecting revenues to exceed $102M vs. $105M analyst consensus estimate; sees overall gross margins exceeding 42% for the quarter, vs. 41.7% in Q1 2013 and 39.5% in Q4.
Feb. 24, 2014, 2:33 PM
- Halliburton (HAL +2.3%) and Baker Hughes (BHI +3.5%) enjoy a boost from Raymond James analysts who are big believers in the two oilfield services providers, upgrading both stocks to Strong Buy as likely to benefit from increases in prices for pressure pumping as demand for fracking services rises in the wake of the recent increases in natural gas prices.
- The firm updates its North American revenue growth assumptions for HAL to 20% in both 2014 and 2015 vs. prior estimates of 10% and 3%, and revises its EPS estimates $4.30 for 2014 and $5.85 for 2015, well above Wall Street consensus.
- BHI could grow its North American business at a 17% clip in 2014, the analysts say in placing an $80 price target on the shares.
- Wells Fargo has a slightly different take, downgrading HAL to Market Perform from Outperform on valuation; it prefers BHI and U.S. Silica (SLCA +1.3%) among companies that obtain a significant amount of their revenue from U.S. land drilling.
- Also rising today: SLB +3.5%, WFT +3.4%, FTK +4%.
Feb. 10, 2014, 5:51 PM| 1 Comment
Jan. 30, 2014, 12:38 PM
- Sales of Flotek's (FTK +5.4%) Complex nano fluid that makes shale oil drillers more productive could triple in two years, Barron's writes, helping to send shares sharply higher today.
- FTK believes its market share is set to expand from ~5% of U.S. wells today to 15% by the end of 2015; if that's the case, revenues for the fluid could grow from ~$100M to ~$300M in the next two years.
- FTK has been building credibility for a while, and now that management is beefing up its market effort, Barrington Research says, adding that "2014 is the year it's all going to come together for Flotek."
Nov. 6, 2013, 4:19 PM| Comment!
FTK vs. ETF Alternatives
Flotek Industries Inc develops and supplies oilfield products, services and equipment to the oil, gas & mining industries, & high value compounds to companies making cleaning products, cosmetics, food and beverages sold in consumer and industrial markets.
Other News & PR