There are no Focus articles on FUJHY.
There are no Transcripts on FUJHY.
Fri, Sep. 12, 7:17 AM
- The chairman of the Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Association says the political situation in Thailand won't stop the plans of Japanese automakers (OTCPK:NSANY, TM, HMC, OTCPK:MZDAY, OTCPK:SZKMY, OTCPK:FUJHY, OTCPK:MMTOF) to invest more in the region.
- Vehicle production totals in Thailand have been crushed this summer, falling as much as 26% Y/Y in June following the military coup.
Wed, Sep. 10, 8:17 AM
Wed, Sep. 3, 12:38 PM
Wed, Aug. 27, 11:54 AM| Comment!
Mon, Aug. 18, 8:13 AM
- Subaru (OTCPK:FUJHY) is on a pace to sell more cars in the U.S. than it can produce as it relies on a single plant in Indiana for local manufacturing.
- The Japanese automaker says it won't have extra U.S. production capacity until 2016.
- A long-term goal of annual sales of over 600K units in the U.S. is feasible, according to Subaru execs.
Mon, Aug. 18, 2:47 AM
- Russia may impose restrictions or a ban on vehicle imports from Western countries, if the U.S. and EU impose additional sanctions on Moscow, Reuters reports quoting the Vedomosti.
- The paper says that the proposals have already been sent to Putin for consideration but no decision has been made yet.
- The new ban, however, would not apply to foreign automakers' production inside Russia. Ford (NYSE:F), Volkswagen (OTCQX:VLKAY), Renault (OTC:RNSDF), Toyota (NYSE:TM) and Hyundai (OTC:HYMLF) all have production facilities inside the country.
- Related stocks: AN, KMX, CRMT, GM, OTCPK:FIATY, HMC, OTCPK:NSANY, TSLA, OTCQX:VLKAY, OTCPK:DDAIF, OTCPK:BAMXY, OTCPK:MMTOF, OTC:PEUGF, TTM, OTCPK:FUJHY.
Wed, Aug. 13, 1:09 PM
- A fall in used car prices in the U.S. could put some pressure on automakers to offer higher incentives to lure in buyers for new vehicles, according to analysts.
- Truecar.com estimates that new-car incentives will push up 11% to $3K per vehicle in the next two years to counterbalance a drop in used car pricing.
- The long-term forecast for the automobile industry is still favorable with most research firms calling for a return to a pre-recession level of volume.
- Related stocks: AN, KMX, CRMT, GM, F, TM, OTCPK:FIATY, HMC, OTCPK:NSANY, TSLA, OTCQX:VLKAY, OTCPK:DDAIF, OTC:HYMLF, OTCPK:BAMXY, OTCPK:MMTOF, OTC:PEUGF, OTC:RNSDF, TTM, OTCPK:FUJHY.
Fri, Aug. 8, 7:46 AM
- China auto sales rose 9.7% to 1.3M vehicles in July, according to The China Association of Automobile Manufacturers. The mark falls short of the double-digit pace seen in May and June.
- Passenger car sales rose 11% to 11M in China for the first seven months of the year.
- German automakers (OTCPK:DDAIF, OTCPK:BAMXY, OTCQX:VLKAY) have gained 190 bps of market share this year to 21.5% share, while Japanese automakers (OTCPK:NSANY, TM, HMC, OTCPK:MZDAY, OTCPK:SZKMY, OTCPK:FUJHY, OTCPK:MMTOF) added 20 bps to 15.1%.
- Cars sold by Chinese automakers repped 37% of the market, while U.S. automakers (GM, [F) grabbed 12.8%.
Tue, Aug. 5, 2:21 PM| Comment!
Fri, Aug. 1, 1:26 PM
Tue, Jul. 8, 2:32 PM| Comment!
Thu, Jul. 3, 8:33 AM
- Subaru (FUJHY) recalls 660K vehicles due to the risk that brake line corrosion could lead to a loss of performance.
- The Japanese automaker's Outback, Legacy, Impreza, and Forester models are all included in the recall action.
- What to watch: Recalls involving issues with rust have been a hot topic this year in the industry with Toyota (TM), Ford (F), and Mazda (MZDAY) all in the books with rust recalls of over 100K. Some industry analysts say the rust recall is a slippery slope that could lead to even more massive recall tallies.
Wed, Jul. 2, 1:37 PM| Comment!
Tue, Jul. 1, 11:32 AM
Thu, Jun. 12, 8:17 AM
- Boeing (BA) has inked a deal with Japan Aircraft Industries and Japan Aircraft Development Corporation, for the latter to supply approximately 21% of the major airplane structure components for the all new 777X.
- Japan Aircraft Industries is a consortium of 5 partners: Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHVYF), Kawasaki Heavy Industries (KWHIF), Fuji Heavy Industries (FUJHF), ShinMaywa Industries and the NIPPI Corporation.
- Boeing already has 260 orders for the jets, and the 777X is set for delivery by 2020.
Tue, Jun. 3, 2:53 PM
- Auto sales in the U.S. got a late boost over the Memorial Day weekend to push the new car sales tally for May to close to 1.6M units.
- The top seven automakers all beat analyst expectations as consumers were more active than anticipated.
- General Motors (GM) shook off any worries that the incessant recall news would cut into demand to set a seven-year high for the month, while Subaru (FUJHY) and Toyota (TM) carved out some more market share.
- Daimler (DDAIF) and Volkswagen (VLKAY) lost ground during the month.
- Kelley Blue Book reports new car prices in the U.S. rose 2.1% Y/Y to an average transaction price of $32,307. Chrysler (FIATY) led the way with a 4.8% jump.
FUJHY vs. ETF Alternatives
Fuji Heavy Industries is engaged in the manufacture, repair and sale of automobiles, industrial equipment, airplanes and aerospace-related equipment, and various other machinery. Co.'s automobiles and industrial equipment are sold under Subaru brand and Robin brand. Co.'s principal products are... More
Other News & PR