There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Yesterday, 4:37 PM
Tue, Jul. 22, 4:35 PM| Comment!
Mon, Jul. 21, 5:35 PM
Fri, Jul. 18, 5:37 PM
Tue, Jun. 17, 5:05 PM
Wed, May. 28, 4:41 PM
Mon, May. 19, 2:06 PM
- Raymond James upgrades E Trade Financial (ETFC +0.1%) to Outperform and set $24PT.
- Baird cuts its rating on American Realty Capital Properties (ARCP -1.2%) from Outperform to Neutral and set $15PT.
- Bank of America downgrades Deutsche Bank (DB -1.6%) to Underperform.
- Credit Suisse downgrades Fulton Financial (FULT +2.8%) to $14 Market Perform and set $14PT.
- Genworth Financial is downgraded by Morgan Stanley (GNW -0.5%) to Underweight and set $18PT.
Thu, May. 8, 2:40 PM
- Trustmark (TRMK) started at Hold.
- Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI) started at Buy.
- Renasant (RNST) started at Buy.
- Provident Financial Services (PFS) started at Buy.
- National Penn Bancshares (NPBC) started at Hold.
- Independent Bank (INDB) started at Buy.
- Home Bancshares (HOMB) started at Hold.
- Hancock Holding (HBHC) started at Buy.
- Fulton Financial (FULT) started at Hold.
- Commerce Bancshares (CBSH) started at Buy.
- BankUnited (BKU) started at Buy.
- BancorpSouth (BXS) started at Hold.
Tue, Apr. 22, 4:37 PM
Tue, Apr. 22, 12:10 AM
Mon, Apr. 21, 5:35 PM
Tue, Apr. 1, 2:49 PM
- Launching coverage on a host of financial names with Neutral today, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey does start two stocks with a Buy, and they're on the move: Pinnacle Financial (PNFP +2.7%) and Signature Bank (SBNY +2.6%). Both have stood out to the sell-side in the past for being among the few organic growth names in banks.
- Started at Neutral: Associated Banc-Corp (ASBC), Independent Bank (INDB), MB FInancial (MBFI), Old National (ONB), Piper Jarray (PJC -0.9%), Private Bancorp (PVTB), Wintrust Financial (WTFC), First Midwest (FMBI), and Fulton Financial (FULT).
Tue, Mar. 18, 4:43 PM
Tue, Jan. 21, 4:34 PM
Tue, Jan. 21, 12:10 AM
Mon, Jan. 20, 5:35 PM
FULT vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR