There are no Focus articles on FWDI.
There are no Transcripts on FWDI.
There are no News articles on FWDI.
Tue, Jun. 17, 11:05 AM
- The JPMorgan Diversified Return Global Equity ETF (JPGE) started trading earlier today, marking the firm's entrance into the ETF industry.
- JPGE will track the FTSE Developed Diversified Factor Index, a basket of equities from developed global markets which meet the relative valuation, price momentum, low volatility and market capitalization requirements.
- While the fund will track this index, it will also include an almost active tilt which may help JPGE outperform traditional market-cap-weighted ETFs.
- Other broad developed market ETFs: EFA, VEA, IEFA, DZK, DPK, URTH, EFZ, EFU, DBEF, ADRD, MFLA, EFO, IDHQ, IFSM, FDT, HEFA, FWDI
Tue, Apr. 22, 12:28 PM
- The EGShares Blue Chip ETF (BCHP) will begin trading on the NYSE Arca April 23rd, tracking the EGAI Developed Markets Blue Chip EM Access Index.
- The index features even weight exposure to 30 well established, large cap firms in developed markets; including the U.S.
- Other broad developed market ETFs: EFA, VEA, IEFA, DZK, PIZ, DPK, GWX, URTH, EFZ, EFU, DBEF, MFLA, ADRD, PXF, EFO, FNDF, IFSM, IDHQ, FDT, FWDI, HEFA
Wed, Jan. 22, 3:45 PM
- The Market Vectors MSCI International Quality ETF (QXUS) and the MSCI International Quality Dividend ETF (QDXU) will both track the MSCI ACWI ex-U.S. Index which includes large and mid-cap stocks across 42 countries. Both funds have expense ratios of 0.45%.
- Related ETFs: EFA, VEA, EFV, PDN, IEFA, EFAV, DZK, DWM, PIZ, EFG, DTH, DPK, GWX, URTH, EFZ, EFU, IDLV, DBEF, PXF, MFLA, EFO, ADRD, TLTD, FNDF, IFSM, IDHQ, FWDI, FDTS, FDT, IDHB, IDV, SDIV, DWX, PID, DTN, LVL, FGD, DOO, DOL, DEW, IDOG, HGI, DVYA, IQDF, IQDY, IQDE, WDIV, FIEG
- The Market Vectors MSCI Emerging Markets Quality ETF (QEM) and the MSCI Emerging Markets Quality Dividend ETF will both track the MSCI Emerging Markets High Dividend Yield Index which includes large and mid-cap stocks across 19 emerging market countries.
- Related ETFs: EEM, VWO, DEM, EDC, DGS, EDZ, EEMV, EEB, SCHE, EDIV, IEMG, DVYE, BIK, EEV, EWX, BKF, PIE, CEW, ADRE, HILO, EUM, FNI, EET, GMM, PXH, EEMS, BBRC, EELV, FEMS, EEME, EMDD, BICK, DBEM, EMCR, FEM, EWEM, EVAL, JEM, EMBB, EMLB, TLTE, EEHB, EGRW, FNDE, EMSA, EMHD, EMDR, EMFT
Wed, Jan. 8, 2:41 PM
- State Street Global Advisors, the industry giant behind popular SPDR funds such as SPY and GLD, will laund the SPDR MFS Systematic Core Equity ETF (SYE), Growth Equity ETF (SYG), and Value Equity ETF (SYV) on January 9th.
- Each employing different size and style specific strategies, these new funds will appeal to investors looking for capital appreciation and agility in the markets.
- The addition of 3 active ETFs is a large step for State Street, as there are currently only 5 ETFs in their portfolio that employ an active strategy: GAL, RLY, INKM, ULST, SRLN
- Other actively managed equity ETFs: SYLD, TTFS, HDGE, IELG, FWDD, ACCU, FWDI, HUSE, RWG, ONEF, IESM, GVT, RPX
Thu, Jan. 2, 3:57 PM
- Mebane Faber updates countries' cyclically-adjusted price-earnings ratios (CAPE) for the start of the year, and Greece, Russia, Ireland, Argentina, Hungary, Jordan, Austria, and Lebanon make the list of the cheapest - all under 10.
- How did the CAPE do in 2013? If you bought the 5 highest-priced countries - Peru, Colombia, Indonesia, Mexico, and Chile - you would have lost 17.8%. If you bought the 5 cheapest - Greece, Ireland, Argentina, Russia, and Italy - you would have gained 20.7%.
- 2014's full list is here (subscription required).
- Related ETFs: EFA, VEA, EFV, PDN, EFAV, IEFA, DWM, DZK, EFG, PIZ, DTH, DPK, GWX, EFZ, URTH, EFU, IDLV, DBEF, MFLA, EFO, PXF, ADRD, TLTD, IFSM, IDHQ, FNDF, FWDI, FDT, FDTS, IDHB
Sep. 11, 2013, 3:30 PM
- The Short Enhanced MSCI EAFE ETN's redemption feature was triggered automatically after recent months of rising global market indices.
- MFSA offered 2x inverse exposure to global markets, excluding North America, and performed best at the height of the euro crisis.
- The MSCI EAFE has gained close to 18% in the past year, causing MFSA to tumble and lose over 60% of its value according to a press release.
- Related funds: EFA, IEFA, VEA, DBEF, ADRD, FDT, URTH, FWDI, FNDF, MFLA, EFO, EFU, DZK, DPK, EFZ, PXF, IDHQ, PIZ
FWDI vs. ETF Alternatives
The investment objective of the AdvisorShares Madrona Forward International ETF (FWDI) seeks to provide long-term capital appreciation above the capital appreciation of its international benchmarks, such as the MSCI EAFE Index, the Fund’s primary benchmark, and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index, the Fund’s secondary benchmark. FWDI is sub-advised by Madrona Funds, LLC (Portfolio Manager). The Portfolio Manager seeks to achieve this objective by selecting a portfolio primarily composed of at least 250 of the largest American Depositary Receipts (ADRs) from among the largest issuers of Europe, Australasia and the Far East (EAFE) and Canada. FWDI’s portfolio may also include ADRs that provide exposure to certain markets deemed to be emerging markets.
See more details on sponsor's website
See more details on sponsor's website
Find the right ETFs for your portfolio: Seeking Alpha's new ETF Hub
- In Your Portfolio: A Guide to International Equity ETFs, Core Building Blocks: A Guide to ETFs That Divide the U.S. Stock Market by Market Cap
- Asset Class Performance: Market Cap, Global & Regions