Fri, Apr. 17, 5:36 PM
Thu, Apr. 2, 9:13 AM
Thu, Apr. 2, 8:36 AM
- The payment was partly funded by the sale last week of FXCM Japan. FXCM has now repaid $66M, bringing its loan balance down to $244M.
- By repaying more than $60M prior to April 16, FXCM has avoided having to pay a contingent financing fee of $30M. The company anticipates paying back another $12M in the coming weeks.
- Source: Press Release
- Shares +6.1% premarket.
Wed, Mar. 25, 9:11 AM
Wed, Mar. 25, 8:11 AM
Fri, Mar. 20, 9:17 AM
- Updating its negative balance policy, FXCM now offers customers protection for the first $50K of losses over a 24-hour period. Clients will be responsible for losses above that amount, no matter the market conditions.
- The company was nearly wiped out after clients lost hundreds of millions overnight when the SNB cut the euro loose from the franc.
- Shares +3.4% premarket
- Source: WSJ
Wed, Mar. 18, 12:45 PM
Mon, Mar. 16, 9:14 AM
Mon, Mar. 16, 7:41 AM
- A couple on the sell-side are using Friday's post-earnings rocket launch in FXCM to urge clients to get out or get short.
- KBW downgrades to Underperform and Credit Suisse reiterates its Underperform rating and cuts the price target to $2.60.
- Shares -5% premarket
- Previously: FXCM soars post-earnings (March 13)
Fri, Mar. 13, 12:45 PM
Fri, Mar. 13, 12:32 PM
- The company beat Q4 earnings estimates, but all this happened before the Swiss-franc related blowup.
- February 2015 metrics: Retail customer volume of $267B down 41% from January, down 12% Y/Y. Institutional customer trading volume of $162B down 36% from January, flat Y/Y.
- FXCM (FXCM +21.6%) says it's paid $12M of its $300M bailout from Jefferies, pretty much in line with what Jefferies had led investors to believe (about $75M paid back my mid-April).
- Citi's William Katz maintains his Sell rating and $0.75 price target, saying the value of the equity is "effectively zero."
- Previously: FXCM beats by $0.03, misses on revenue (March 12)
Fri, Mar. 13, 9:14 AM
Thu, Mar. 12, 5:37 PM
Thu, Mar. 12, 4:09 PM
Wed, Feb. 11, 5:36 PM
Thu, Feb. 5, 9:12 AM
FXCM vs. ETF Alternatives
FXCM Inc is an online provider of foreign exchange trading and related services to retail and institutional customers. It offers its customers the ability to trade contract for differences, spread betting, equities and equity options.
Other News & PR