- Gaiam continues to unlock balance sheet value by divesting and utilizing NOLs, while still squeezing in a small, targeted acquisition.
- The company achieved 20% total organic sales growth in 2013.
- Gaiam includes a Netflix-like streaming TV unit with 100% sales growth expected for 2014.
- Based on sum-of-parts valuation, the spin-off of video streaming subscription unit should result in at least 17% higher total stock price due to P/S expansion.
- However, Gaiam in undervalued even without the spin-off.