Tue, Mar. 10, 9:34 AM
- Gladstone Investment (GAIN -3.7%) raises $23M in net proceeds after selling 3.3M shares at $7.40 each (last night's close was $7.30). The underwriters have an option to buy another 495K shares at that price.
- The original offering size was 3M shares.
- The immediate use of the funds will be to pay down the company credit line.
- Source: Press Release
Mon, Mar. 9, 4:22 PM
Thu, Feb. 5, 9:51 AM
- Q4 net investment income of $5.84M or $0.22 per share vs. $4.2M and $0.16 in Q3. Quarterly payout of $0.23, included a special $0.05 dividend.
- Net increase in net assets from operations of $7.59M vs. $2.7M in Q3.
- Weighted average yield on interest-bearing investments of 12.5% down 10 basis points.
- Net asset value per share of $8.55 vs. $8.49. Current share price is $7.41.
- Previously: Gladstone Investment beats by $0.03, beats on total investment income (Feb. 4)
- GAIN +0.55% on the session.
Wed, Feb. 4, 4:49 PM| 1 Comment
Tue, Jan. 13, 4:52 PM
- Gladstone Investment (NASDAQ:GAIN) declares $0.06/share monthly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 9.82%
- Payable Feb 3; for shareholders of record Jan 23; ex-div Jan 21.
- Payable Feb 27; for shareholders of record Feb 18; ex-div Feb 13.
- Payable Mar 31; for shareholders of record Mar 20; ex-div Mar 18.
Dec. 22, 2014, 8:52 AM
- Gladstone investment (NASDAQ:GAIN) made a $19.6M investment alongside B+T Group's management to recapitalize B+T Group. Affiliate Gladstone Capital (NASDAQ:GLAD) also invested $8.4M in the deal.
- Headquartered in Tulsa and founded in 2000, B+T is a full-service provider of structural engineering, construction, and technical services to the wireless tower industry for tower upgrades and modifications.
- Source: Press Release
Nov. 17, 2014, 4:22 PM
Oct. 28, 2014, 8:08 PM
- FQ2 net investment income of $4.204M or $0.16 per share vs. $4.859M and $0.18 in FQ1. Quarterly distribution is $0.18.
- Net increase in net assets from operations of $2.697M vs. $10.77M last quarter, amid a change in fair value of portfolio investments as quarter ended - $1.5M in unrealized depreciation vs. $5.9M in unrealized appreciation in the previous quarter.
- Weighted average yield on interest-bearing investments of 12.6% unchanged.
- Net asset value per share of $8.49 vs. $8.57 last quarter and this afternoon's close of $7.29.
- Number of portfolio companies up two to 30. The company invested $21.9M in a combination of debt and equity in two new companies during quarter and another $7.4M in existing portfolio companies.
- Conference call tomorrow at 8:30 ET
- GAIN -1.2% AH
- Previously: Gladstone Investment misses by $0.02, misses on revenue
Oct. 28, 2014, 4:44 PM| Comment!
Oct. 21, 2014, 8:37 AM| Comment!
Oct. 7, 2014, 4:14 PM
Oct. 1, 2014, 4:43 PM| Comment!
Jul. 28, 2014, 5:40 PM| 1 Comment
May. 23, 2014, 10:32 AM
- KBW upgrades German American Bancorp (GABC +2.1%) to Outperform with $30 price target.
- Janney Montgomery Scott upgrades Portfolio Recovery Associates (PRAA +4.1%) to Buy with $60 price target.
- Barclays downgrades Aflac (AFL -0.4%) to Equal weight.
- Ladenburg Thalmann downgrades Gladstone Investment (GAIN -0.5%) to Neutral.
May. 13, 2014, 7:01 PM
Feb. 4, 2014, 5:18 PM| Comment!
GAIN vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR