Oct. 28, 2014, 8:08 PM
- FQ2 net investment income of $4.204M or $0.16 per share vs. $4.859M and $0.18 in FQ1. Quarterly distribution is $0.18.
- Net increase in net assets from operations of $2.697M vs. $10.77M last quarter, amid a change in fair value of portfolio investments as quarter ended - $1.5M in unrealized depreciation vs. $5.9M in unrealized appreciation in the previous quarter.
- Weighted average yield on interest-bearing investments of 12.6% unchanged.
- Net asset value per share of $8.49 vs. $8.57 last quarter and this afternoon's close of $7.29.
- Number of portfolio companies up two to 30. The company invested $21.9M in a combination of debt and equity in two new companies during quarter and another $7.4M in existing portfolio companies.
- Conference call tomorrow at 8:30 ET
- GAIN -1.2% AH
- Previously: Gladstone Investment misses by $0.02, misses on revenue
Oct. 28, 2014, 4:44 PM| Comment!
Jul. 28, 2014, 5:40 PM| 1 Comment
May. 13, 2014, 7:01 PM
Feb. 4, 2014, 5:18 PM| Comment!
Jul. 29, 2013, 6:02 PM
May. 15, 2013, 6:53 AM
Jan. 28, 2013, 4:39 PM
GAIN vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR