5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There are no Transcripts on GALT.
GlobeNewswire (Wed, 8:30AM)
GlobeNewswire (May 29, 2014)
Galectin Therapeutics Receives U.S. Patent for GR-MD-02 in Diabetic Nephropathy, a Progressive Kidney DiseaseGlobeNewswire (May 28, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (May 13, 2014)
GALT vs. ETF Alternatives
Tue, May. 13, 6:42 PM
Tue, Apr. 1, 12:46 PM| Tue, Apr. 1, 12:46 PM | Comment!
Tue, Mar. 25, 12:48 PM
Mon, Mar. 24, 8:21 AM| Mon, Mar. 24, 8:21 AM | Comment!
Tue, Jan. 14, 12:47 PM
Mon, Jan. 13, 2:25 PM
- Galectin Therapeutics (GALT -13.9%) is having a rough session.
- The shares rose 76% late last week, as investors clamored for liver disease plays in the wake of Intercept Pharmaceuticals' monumental rally.
- Today, the company announced the completion of patient enrollment "in the first cohort of a Phase 1 trial of GR-MD-02."
- The study will evaluate the "safety, tolerability, and exploratory biomarkers for efficacy for single and multiple doses of GR-MD-02 when administered to patients with fatty liver disease with advanced fibrosis." (PR)
Mon, Jan. 13, 9:12 AM
Fri, Jan. 10, 9:13 AM| Fri, Jan. 10, 9:13 AM | 8 Comments
Fri, Jan. 10, 8:15 AM| Fri, Jan. 10, 8:15 AM | Comment!
Thu, Jan. 9, 12:50 PM| Thu, Jan. 9, 12:50 PM | 5 Comments
Thu, Jan. 9, 10:05 AM
- Galectin Therapeutics (GALT), which develops galectin inhibitors against NASH/liver fibrosis, jumps 17.5% following the storming success of Intercept Pharmaceuticals' (ICPT) beticholic acid in a trial.
- Another company that operates in the space, La Jolla Pharmaceutical (LJPC), is +2.6%.
- Intercept is up 245% at around $250, giving it a market cap of $4.9B. BMO has given the stock a price target of $270.
- Despite the hoopla, it's worth noting that the company generates minimal revenue.
- $ICPT on Twitter.
- ETF: IBB
Dec. 19, 2013, 10:34 AM
- Galectin Therapeutics (GALT +3.2%) trades higher after the company says GR-MD-02 and GM-CT-01 demonstrated a "positive therapeutic effect" in NASH with fibrosis.
- NASH-induced mice treated with the galectin-inhibitors showed "improved NASH activity and reduced fibrosis including prevention of accumulation of collagen and/or reduced accumulated collagen in the liver."
- Data from a first-in-man Phase 1 study of GR-MD-02 is expected early next year. (PR)
Dec. 3, 2013, 10:28 AM
- Galectin Therapeutics (GALT +14.2%) initiated at Buy at MLV. Price target is $20.
- Oramed Pharma (ORMP +3.6%) started at Buy at Aegis. Price target is $25.
- Sorrento Therapeutics (SRNE +2.6%) started at Buy at Aegis. Price target is $40.
- Team Health (TMH +0.4%) initiated at Buy at SunTrust. Price target is $54.
- IPC (IPCM +0.1%) started at Neutral at SunTrust. Price target is $63.
Nov. 12, 2013, 2:02 PM
- Galectin Therapeutics (GALT -10.7%) drops after reporting Q3 results.
- The company says "five of the eight patients have been enrolled and infused" in a Phase 1 study of GR-MD-02 in NASH.
- Data from the first cohort of patients is due early next year assuming "all goes as expected."
- As of September 30, GALT had $9.7M in cash which the company says should last "into Q3 of 2014." (PR)
Nov. 12, 2013, 8:59 AM
Nov. 1, 2013, 12:47 PM
Other TSLA news & PR
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.