Genesco Could Offer An Attractive Buying Opportunity Following The Next Quarterly Results
- Net sales up 6.3% Y/Y, comp sales growth accelerates from 1% to 3% Y/Y at the start of the second quarter.
- Recent insider sales are a non-issue, and are seasonally in line with many previous years.
- Stock’s fair value is ~$81.40 per share, offering a ~6% upside.
- The seasonally weak FQ2 earnings report will weigh on the stock price until August; post-earnings dip could offer an attractive entry point.
- Long-term growth story remains solid, with ~10% annual stock appreciation estimate.