There are no Transcripts on GDLNF.
There are no News articles on GDLNF.
Oct. 25, 2013, 5:42 PM
- Greenland's parliament has removed a 25-year-old ban on uranium mining, paving the way for an industrial boom the Arctic island hopes will help it gain independence from Denmark.
- Greenland wants to boost its mining of rare earths, but uranium often is found mixed into rare earths, so the ban was blocking key mining activity.
- One rare earth deposit being explored by Greenland Minerals (GDLNF) could be the largest outside China; the company thinks it could extract up to 40K tons/year of rare earth metals.
- Rare earths: REMX, REE, MCP, SHZ, AVL, GSM.
- Uranium: URA, NLR, BWC, SHAW, URS, FLR, LTBR, URG, UEC, URRE, USU, DNN, CCJ.
GDLNF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR