Thu, Feb. 19, 7:08 AM
Wed, Feb. 18, 5:30 PM| 7 Comments
Dec. 10, 2014, 7:15 PM
- Some energy limited partnerships - pipeline operators or wholesale distributors, with less risky business models than oil E&P companies - have escaped much of the carnage in energy stocks and may make attractive investments, MarketWatch's Philip Van Doorn writes.
- These 12 energy LPs, most of which fell today amid the energy sector rout, actually have posted gains since Nov. 1: TCP, EEQ, EEP, DM, BPL, SHLX, SGU, BIP, SRLP, APU, SEP, SPH.
- Credit Suisse analyst John Edwards recently said many energy LPs look oversold; his top picks in the sector include EEP as well as NGLS, GEL, OKS, CNNX, PAA, BWP and AM.
Oct. 30, 2014, 7:13 AM
Oct. 29, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, ACIW, ACOR, ALLE, ALU, AMAG, AMT, ANR, APD, APO, ATK, AUDC, AVP, BCO, BG, BGCP, BLL, BWA, CAH, CARB, CBM, CEVA, CI, CME, CNSL, COP, COR, CRCM, CRNT, CRR, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DHX, DST, EPD, EXLS, FCH, FCN, FIG, FIS, GBX, GEL, GG, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTI, GTLS, HAR, HEES, HGG, HST, I, IDA, IDCC, INCY, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, ITC, IVZ, JCI, K, KCG, KEM, KMT, LAD, LECO, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, LRN, MA, MD, MDC, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MOD, MOS, MPC, MPLX, MPW, MSCI, MZOR, NEO, NGD, NI, NILE, NOV, NVO, NYT, O, OAK, OCN, ODFL, OXF, PBI, PCRX, PEG, Q, RDEN, RDN, RDS.A, RFP, RGLD, RTIX, SCG, SHOO, SMP, SNAK, SPAR, SSE, STRA, STRZA, SUI, TASR, TEVA, THRM, TRI, TWC, UAN, UPL, USAC, VICL, VNTV, WLT, WST, WWE, XEL
Oct. 23, 2014, 3:55 PM
- Genesis Energy (GEL +0.8%) agrees to acquire the M/T American Phoenix from Mid Ocean Tanker Company and two related charters and management agreements for ~$157M.
- GEL says the American Phoenix is a modern, double-hulled, Jones Act qualified tanker with 330K barrels of cargo capacity operating under long-term charters into 2020 with high quality counterparties, including a major integrated oil company.
- GEL expects the acquisition to be immediately accretive to distributable cash flow per unit.
Oct. 8, 2014, 7:25 AM
Sep. 22, 2014, 5:51 PM
- Genesis Energy (NYSE:GEL) -4.9% AH on news of a public offering of 4M common units, with an underwriters option to purchase another 600K units.
- GEL plans to use the proceeds for general partnership purposes, including funding acquisitions including organic growth projects or repaying a portion of the borrowings outstanding under its revolving credit facility.
Sep. 22, 2014, 5:35 PM
Jul. 31, 2014, 7:08 AM
Jul. 30, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, ABMD, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AGI, ALKS, ALU, AMRC, APA, ASEI, ATK, AVP, AYR, AZN, BDX, BG, BGCP, BKCC, BLL, BUD, BWA, BZH, CCJ, CDW, CEVA, CHTR, CI, CL, CME, CNSL, COMM, COP, COT, CRCM, CRR, CTCM, CVI, CVRR, DDD, DISCA, DLPH, DTV, ENDP, EPD, EXC, FCH, FCN, FIG, FLY, FRM, GEL, GG, GIL, GLOP, GMT, GNRC, GTLS, H, HGG, HL, HP, HST, IDA, IMN, INCY, IRDM, IRM, ITT, IVZ, K, KMT, LKQ, LLL, LM, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MNTA, MOD, MOS, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTOR, MWIV, NGD, NI, NJR, NWL, OAK, OCN, ODFL, OXY, PCG, PCRX, PES, PNR, PNW, PPL, PRFT, PWR, Q, RFP, RYL, SBH, SC, SCG, SFY, SHOO, SNAK, SNMX, STC, STRA, STRZA, SUP, SWC, TE, TEVA, TKR, TRP, TWC, UAN, UPL, USAK, VG, VICL, VNTV, VRX, WLT, WWE, XEL, XOM, XRAY
May. 2, 2014, 7:11 AM
May. 1, 2014, 5:30 PM
Apr. 9, 2014, 8:14 AM| Comment!
Mar. 28, 2014, 5:32 PM
- Citi analysts suggest five core holdings among MLPs and upgrade two other names to Buy, expecting growing U.S. hydrocarbon production that requires more infrastructure and improving prices for natural gas liquids.
- Citi forecasts a 10% total return by the entire MLP sector during the next 12 months.
- The firm's core recommendations: Williams Energy Partners (WPZ), Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP), Enterprise Product Partners (EPD), Northern Tier Energy Partners (NTI), Boardwalk Pipeline Partners (BWP).
- Upgrades to Buy from Neutral: Tallgrass Energy Partners (TEP), El Paso Pipeline Partners (EPB).
- Upgrades to Neutral from Sell: Niska Gas Storage (NKA), TC Pipelines (TCP).
- Downgrades to Neutral from Buy: Genesis Energy (GEL), Rose Rock Midstream (RRMS).
- ETFs: AMLP, AMJ, MLPL, YMLP, MLPI, MLPA, ENY, MLPN, MLPG, EMLP, MLPS, MLPX, MLPY, MLPJ, AMU, YMLI, ATMP, ZMLP, MLPW, IMLP, ENFR, MLPC
Feb. 18, 2014, 7:40 AM| Comment!
GEL vs. ETF Alternatives
Genesis Energy LP provides onshore pipeline transportation of crude oil and carbon dioxide, offshore pipeline transportation of crude oil in the Gulf of Mexico, refinery services, marine transportation, and supply and logistics service.
Other News & PR