Wed, May 6, 5:02 PM| Comment!
Mon, Feb. 2, 4:57 PM
- FQ1 net investment income of $3.691M or $0.18 per share vs. $4.410M and $0.21 the previous quarter. Quarterly payout is $0.21 per share.
- Net increase in net assets resulting from operations of $331K vs. $23.004M a quarter earlier.
- Weighted-average yield on investments of 11.5% down 10 basis points.
- Net asset value of $9.31 per share down from $9.51. Today's close of $7.54 is a 19% discount to NAV.
- Conference call tomorrow at 8:30 ET
- GLAD flat after hours
Mon, Feb. 2, 4:20 PM| Comment!
Nov. 13, 2014, 8:07 AM
- Q3 net investment income of $4.41M or $0.21 per share vs. $5.063M and $0.24 in Q2. Dividend is $0.21.
- Net increase in net assets from operations of $23.004M vs. a decrease of $20.175M in Q2.
- Net asset value per share of $9.51 down $0.30 from a year ago.
- Total investments at fair value of $281.286M up 9.5% Y/Y. Number of portfolio companies of 45 down two from a year ago. Weighted average yield on interest-bearing investments of 11.6% up 10 basis points from Q2, flat from a year ago.
- Conference call at 8:30 ET
- Previously: Gladstone Capital reports FQ4 results
- GLAD flat premarket
Nov. 12, 2014, 4:35 PM
Apr. 30, 2014, 6:39 PM
Nov. 20, 2013, 12:01 AM
Jul. 31, 2013, 6:44 PM
May 1, 2013, 4:40 AM
Jan. 29, 2013, 5:10 PM
GLAD vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR