Keurig Green Mountain Market Response Today Vs. MM Forecasts
- Keurig Green Mountain introduces version 2.0 of its consumer home-run, the single-serving home coffee server.
- Intra-day market price jumps +13% on trading volume 5 times the daily average, opening at $125 (from $117 close) building steadily to $133. No wild swings.
- Institutions and Mutual Funds (359) hold 94% of all shares, and 114% of the float.
- Yesterday’s Market-Maker [MM] price range forecast was $110 to $131, and has been on our top Ten list of buys daily for the past two weeks. All sell targets now reached.
- Current MM price range forecast continues to see twice as much upside as downside, from the newly-attained higher level. Sell target $150.