Wed, Aug. 5, 4:11 PM
- Keurig Green Mountain (NASDAQ:GMCR) issues a roughly in-line report for FQ3.
- Portion pack revenue increased fell 1% to $815M.
- Sales of brewers and accessories declined 26% to $952M during the period. A shift in product mix impacted results.
- The company's gross margin rate fell 750 bps to 36.0%. Unfavorable green coffee costs and brewer mix both chipped away at margins by at least 200 bps.
- Non-GAAP operating income rate -560 bps to 18.2%.
- A new $1B buyback program is authorized.
- Guidance: A sales decline at at low-single to mid-single digit rate is expected for FY15. FQ4 EPS of $0.70-$0.75 seen.
- Previously: Keurig Green Mountain beats by $0.01, misses on revenue
- GMCR-1.07% AH to $74.18.
Wed, Aug. 5, 4:01 PM
Wed, May 6, 4:01 PM
Tue, May 5, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, ALB, ALDW, AMTG, ANAC, AREX, ATML, ATO, ATVI, AUQ, AWK, BEAT, BGC, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, BWC, CCRN, CECO, CF, CHEF, CHGG, CJES, CKP, CLR, CLVS, CODI, CPA, CPE, CSLT, CSOD, CUZ, CXW, CZR, DMD, DPM, ECR, EFC, EGN, ENSG, EPAM, EPM, EQC, ESS, ETE, ETP, EXTR, EXXI, FLTX, FNGN, FNV, FOXA, FRSH, GBDC, GMCR, GUID, HIVE, HR, HUBS, IL, IO, IVR, JKHY, JONE, KIM, KND, KW, LCI, LGCY, LHCG, MASI, MCHX, MELI, MET, MITT, MRIN, MRO, MTDR, NEWP, NLY, NP, NSIT, NSTG, NUS, OAS, ORA, OSUR, PAYC, PDLI, PEGA, PFMT, PGTI, PHH, PMT, PNNT, PRAA, PRI, PRU, PSEC, PTLA, QLTY, QTM, REG, RIG, RIGP, RST, RYN, SBY, SD, SGM, SLH, SN, SQNM, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TCAP, THRX, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TTPH, TUMI, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, VVC, WBMD, WFM, WGL, WTI, XNPT
Wed, Feb. 4, 4:20 PM
- Keurig Green Mountain (NASDAQ:GMCR) reports sales in the U.S. segment rose 2% in FQ1.
- Portion pack sales rose 9% to $1.02B, while brewers and accessories sakes fell off 18% to $308M after a weak holiday period.
- Gross profit rate flat Y/Y at 33.5%.
- The margin rate was aided by a favorable sales mix and supply chain productivity, while brewing pricing was a drag.
- Inventories +67% to $781M at quarter end.
- Guidance: FY15 EPS forecast lowered to a mid single-digit rate due in part to to F/X concerns. Capex spending of $425M-$475M expected.
- GMCR -6.7% after hours.
Wed, Feb. 4, 4:02 PM
Tue, Feb. 3, 5:35 PM
- ACXM, ADEP, AFFX, AFOP, ALL, APU, ATML, AWH, BDN, BGC, BKD, BMR, CATM, CBG, CDNS, CEB, CINF, CLW, CMRE, CNW, DATA, ENS, EPM, ESS, EXAR, FBHS, FEIC, FMC, FORM, FOXA, G, GEOS, GIL, GLUU, GMCR, GPRE, HI, HUBG, ININ, IRBT, LCI, LNC, MAA, MAC, MTGE, MTRX, MUSA, NE, NXPI, ORLY, OSUR, PAA, PAGP, PMT, PNNT, PRE, PRU, PSEC, QUIK, RE, RRTS, RXN, SPB, SU, SYA, THG, TTMI, TWO, TYL, UA, UGI, UHAL, WFT, WGL, WSTL, YUM
Wed, Jan. 21, 8:35 AM
Nov. 19, 2014, 4:58 PM
- Keurig Green Mountain (NASDAQ:GMCR) reports revenue from portion packs grew 22% to $949M in Q3.
- Sales of brewers and accessories fell 5% to $182M during the period.
- The company's gross margin rate increased 160 bps to 37.6%, aided by a shift in mix and lower green coffee costs.
- Guidance: Sales growth at a high-single to low-double digit rate is expected for 2015.
- GMCR -1.6% AH.
Nov. 19, 2014, 4:02 PM
Nov. 18, 2014, 5:35 PM
Aug. 6, 2014, 4:13 PM
- Keurig Green Mountain (NASDAQ:GMCR) reports portion pack sale rose 10% to $826M in FQ3 to help offset a 4% decline in brewer and accessory sales.
- Product pack volume added 15 percentage points of sales growth, while product mix and pricing had a negative impact.
- Gross margin rate +140 bps to 43.5% due to favorable green coffee costs and gains in logistics productivity.
- Inventory -5.5% Y/Y to $639M.
- The company sees FQ4 EPS of $0.68-$0.75 vs. $0.86 consensus.
- GMCR -3.1% AH
Aug. 6, 2014, 4:02 PM
Aug. 5, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, AGU, ALDW, ANAD, ANDE, AR, ATML, ATO, AWK, BIOS, BIRT, BKD, BREW, BWC, CDE, CDXS, CF, CLDX, CNVR, CODI, COUP, CPA, CPE, CRL, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CXO, CXW, DCTH, DEPO, DK, DNB, DXCM, DYN, ECOL, EFC, ELON, ENS, ENV, ERII, ESS, ETE, ETP, EVC, EXAR, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FTK, GEOS, GMCR, GPOR, GTY, HI, HIL, IL, INN, INWK, IO, ITMN, IXYS, JACK, KEG, KND, KW, LGP, LHCG, LNT, MBI, MCP, MG, MHLD, MNTX, MRIN, MTDR, MUSA, MWE, NBIX, NLY, NPSP, NRP, NVAX, NVTL, OILT, OSUR, PAA, PACD, PKT, PMT, PPO, PRI, PRU, PRXL, PTLA, QEP, RAIL, REG, RGP, RIG, RJET, RLOC, RNDY, RXN, SAAS, SAPE, SD, SGI, SLF, SN, SSNI, SSRI, SWM, SXL, SYMC, TCAP, TEG, TEP, THOR, THRX, TNGO, TRMR, TROX, TWO, TXTR, UHAL, UIL, WGL, WR, WTI, XNPT, YY, ZU
May 7, 2014, 4:33 PM
- Keurig Green Mountain (GMCR) +6.4% AH as FQ2 earnings and revenues beat estimates, buoyed by strong coffee sales and cost cuts.
- Sales of single-serve packs rose 13% to $898M, while sales of brewers and accessories rose 8.5%.
- FQ2 gross profit increased 10% and gross margin improved to 41.5% from 41.3%.
- Sees FY 2014 EPS of $3.63-$3.73 vs $3.72 analyst consensus estimate; sees revenues in the high single digits.
- Says it is expanding its partnership with J.M. Smucker (SJM) with a multi-year agreement to make and sell Folgers and other SJM brands in formats that work with new Keurig brewing systems.
- Authorizes a new share repurchase program of up to $1B over the next two years.
May 7, 2014, 4:15 PM
GMCR vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR