General Moly - The Times They Are A-Changin'
- After writing an earlier article on General Moly, the molybdenum price started to increase substantially.
- At the current molybdenum price the Mt Hope project is definitely viable and there might be a financing window now.
- Even though the moly price increased by 50% in the past six months, GMO's share price decreased by 20%, indicating shareholders are expecting a significant dilution.
- General Moly is also re-inventing the Liberty project with a focus on copper instead of Molybdenum.
- I'm waiting to see how the money for the Mt Hope construction will be raised, as I'm afraid equity holders are facing dilution.