Thu, Jul. 23, 8:45 AM
- Gentex (NASDAQ:GNTX) reports automotive net sales rose 12% to $370.5M, primarily due to an 11% increase in auto-dimming mirror unit shipments.
- Total auto-dimming mirror units +792 Y/Y to 8,174.
- Gross margin rate declined 130 bps to 38.4%.
- FY2015 Guidance: Net sales: $1.52B to $1.55B; Gross margin: 38.5% to 39%; Opex: $148M to $151M; Tax rate: 31.5% to 32%; Capex: $95M to $105M; D&A: $85M to $90M.
Thu, Jul. 23, 8:06 AM
Wed, Jul. 22, 5:30 PM
- ABB, ABC, ADS, AEP, ALK, AMAG, AOS, ASPS, BCC, BHE, BKU, BMS, BMY, BSX, CAB, CAM, CAT, CELG, CFX, CLFD, CMCSA, CMS, COR, CS, CSL, CY, DAN, DFRG, DGX, DHR, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPS, DST, EQM, EQT, FAF, FCX, FIS, FNB, GM, GMT, GNTX, GPI, GPK, HBAN, HERO, HUB.B, IMAX, IQNT, IVC, JNS, KKR, KMB, LAZ, LLY, LUV, MAC, MCD, MHO, MINI, MJN, MMM, MNRO, MRGE, NDAQ, NEO, NUE, NWE, ORI, PDS, PENN, PHM, PRLB, PTEN, QSII, R, RCI, RS, RTN, SCHL, SFE, SHPG, SNA, SQNS, STC, STM, SYNT, TCB, TROW, UA, UAL, UNP, USG, UTEK, VAC, VRX, WAB, WCC, WIT, WM, WRLD, XRS
Thu, May 21, 4:50 PM
Wed, Apr. 22, 9:19 AM
- Gentex (NASDAQ:GNTX) reports Automotive net sales rose 10.51% to $360.6M, primarily due to an 11% increase in auto-dimming mirror unit shipments.
- Total auto-dimming mirror units +809 Y/Y to 7,933.
- Gross margin rate declined 30 bps to 38.8%.
- Operating margin rate grew 25 bps to 29.19%.
- FY2015 Guidance: Net sales: $1.47B to $1.54B; Gross margin: 38.5% to 39.5%; Opex: $148M to $154M; Tax rate: 31.25% to 32.25%; Capex: $95M to $105M; D&A: $85M to $90M.
Wed, Apr. 22, 8:04 AM
Tue, Apr. 21, 5:30 PM
Tue, Mar. 3, 9:59 AM
Wed, Jan. 28, 8:02 AM
Tue, Jan. 27, 5:30 PM
Fri, Jan. 2, 8:08 AM
Dec. 5, 2014, 1:08 PM
Dec. 2, 2014, 1:09 PM
Oct. 22, 2014, 8:06 AM
Oct. 21, 2014, 5:30 PM
Oct. 11, 2014, 11:05 AM
- Auto supplier stocks look poised for a vibrant rally with global demand strengthening, notes Barron's.
- A strong push by automakers to increase capacity and introduce new models with lower emissions could support the industry for years - while the race by OEMs to compete in China presents the group new opportunities.
- Innovation in self-driving car technology and the growth in electric vehicles/hydrogen-powered cars might also factor in to help demand.
- The auto supplier/parts trade could be relatively short-lived if a forecast from the chief economist from the National Automobile Dealers Association proves correct. Steven Szakaly thinks the U.S. can't support an annual selling rate of over 17M over the long term. Higher interest rates could be a spoiler, he notes.
- Auto supplier/parts stocks: DAN, BWA, MTOR, TRW, FDML, DLPH,GNTX, SMP, AXL, MPAA, ALV, MOD, DLPH, VC, THRM, WPRT.
GNTX vs. ETF Alternatives
Gentex Corp designs and manufactures automatic-dimming rearview mirrors and electronics for the automotive industry, dimmable aircraft windows for the aviation industry, and commercial smoke alarms and signaling devices for the fire protection industry.
Other News & PR